What did you pay Uber or Lyft to get from MCO to property?

tomu570

Drink up me 'earties, yo ho
I understand pricing will very depending on the time of year. For those of you who have recently used either service, what exactly did you pay to get from MCO to property? TIA.

While you wait, you can look up this information right now. Fire up either of the apps, type in MCO as your starting point and whatever hotel you want as your destination. Best to check it at the day/time you'll be arriving, with the understanding that, as you’ve said, it can change.

Just going from memory I want to say about$35. But could be way off

Just going from memory I want to say about$35. But could be way off
Yeah, it's way off from every test I've done over the past couple of weeks
I do exactly what above post says
I open the app multiple times a day, enter MCO as the starting point, my Disney resort as the drop off and check the price. It's not been $35 yet.

Uber was 77.91 from MCO to POFQ. I checked the price while I was waiting for my car service Uber XL was 114.24
Yea. Now that I think of it I think it was $65. I usually travel in non peak hours

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter