What did you get?

Havn't opened them yet. It looks like several CDs, a game, a few other things, and whatever is in that huge box.

Clothes, makeup, etc. My two favorite gifts were cut off gloves from RENT that were only found at the movie premiere, and my beautiful new picture phone! Hope you guys all got good stuff too! :)

I got Madagascar and Charlie and the Chocolate factory (and I heard that one of my relatives are going to get me Phantom of the Opera) DVDs, a new gig case for my trumpet, uggs, iz, a case for my ipod, rollerblades, and "The greatest songs from the musicals" CD. And I am claiming by brothers nintendog :teeth: Those things are so cute!

Edit: from my relatives I got Disney's Scene it, Phantom of the Opera DVD, A borders gift certificate, and an old navy shirt.

It was an awsome christmas!

a awesome red camera phone! a new tv,a dvd player, a digital camera, some make up, a tinkerbell shirt, hello kitty calender, tink scarf set, and 2 other scarf sets(i luv scarfs!) 2 sparkely purses and a sparkely belt and sparkely shoes,pj, and hopely a hello kitty toaster!!! :confused3 and $50 and some other cool stuff 2! merry christmas!!! :cool1:

-kelly- :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :rotfl: :)

Stuff I got this morning:
CD - Chevelle: Wonder What's Next
CD - The Who: Who's Next
CD - Led Zeppelin: Zoso
CD - Skid Row: 40 Seasons
Game - Madden 2006: Xbox

And an AWSOME Stereo from Sharper Image.

i forgot that i got a big case 2 put all of my dis scrapbooking stuff in! only about 5 months!!!

-A new video iPod
-A Radiohead vinyl
-A Tori Amos vinyl
-A The Decemberists vinyl
-A Sparklehorse vinyl
-Tin Hat Trio CD
-Some candy
-A better CD player

TheBellhop said:
-A new video iPod
-A Radiohead vinyl
-A Tori Amos vinyl
-A The Decemberists vinyl
-A Sparklehorse vinyl
-Tin Hat Trio CD
-Some candy
-A better CD player
I've graduated to MP3s. Haha. :rolleyes:

Vinyls sound much better...plus they're something to collect. :P

so far, i've gotten a digi camara, this reallly pretty purple stone necklace, clothes, dvds, and the book Son of a Witch.
but that's only from my parents and my sister. no grandparents yet. lol

Santa did an awesome job this year! ;)

I got:

A video camera like this :
sonyhc20_sml.jpg
^It's a Sony Handy-cam DCR-HC21. :cool1:

I got the black Razr Cell phone.. :teeth: .(Mine died for no apparent reason a few weeks ago. :guilty: )

I got the Fantasy Perfume by Britney Spears. :goodvibes

Oh and I got some diamond stud earrings... :banana: They're only 1/4 of a carrot but, that just means that in case I lose them they'll be no problem to replace.

Some Cd's, 3 movies, an Art easel, A paint box full of good art paints :lovestruc , some clothes, and The Sims 2 University. :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Santa, I salute you!

lol, (j/p)

I got a new outfit, a maroon shirt, and some makeup...I didn't get a straightener but that's okay! Merry Christmas!

I got a 6 day trip to Disney Land, a bunch of paper pads to draw, colored pencils markers and pastels. I got 6 Tamagotchis because both of my grandparents and my parents got me two of them. I got a Cam corder that you make movies on, and one that you animate things with. I got UGGs!!! They are black and are really high.(they were 250 dollars) And I got candy and gum, and all that good stuff in my stocking.

And that is it

Arielfn93 said:
I got a 6 day trip to Disney Land, a bunch of paper pads to draw, colored pencils markers and pastels. I got 6 Tamagotchis because both of my grandparents and my parents got me two of them. I got a Cam corder that you make movies on, and one that you animate things with. I got UGGs!!! They are black and are really high.(they were 250 dollars) And I got candy and gum, and all that good stuff in my stocking.

And that is it

6 day trip to Disney Land!!!! NOT FAIR!

Woulda ya mind takin' me with you? :rotfl:

I must have been good.....

A new Apple Powerbook 17" - Parents
Sony PSP - A friend
XBOX 360 - Gift to myself :banana:
Random clothing, and soccer gear
My mom suprised the whole family by buying into the DVC! :earboy2:

It was an awsome christmas.

and btw, vinyls rock!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter