What did you get your DH for Xmas?

Breaking Bad Blu-Ray barrel (limited ed money barrel package)
Sweaters from J.Crew
Ski helmet
Pickles from Brooklyn Brine (his favorite, have to get in Red Hook)
Massage gift card
Stocking stuffers: Chap stick, hand warmers (for skiing), ski socks, Johnny Cash stamps, for the life of me I can't remember what else.

My husband is also getting a ski helmet for Xmas.

I'm getting DH remote start for both the cars.

We don't have a garage and live in Iowa. It's cold out there!

Errrrr, Rocketballs, Rocketdog, Rocket-something or other. It's a driver. And I'm not even getting him the actual driver. I'm getting him a GC to Edwin Watts to get the Rocket-whatever, because allegedly these things need to be custom made. :confused3

At the VERY top of my list every Christmas, birthday, anniversary, Tuesday........
Wow, you'll take that gift for any old holiday. I'll only accept it if it's a certain time of day, like morning, afternoon, evening, or nighttime...

As for what my wife got her husband :lmao:, I've already seen it. She hates buying stuff for me and though I'm appreciative of it, I don't like her buying me stuff. I am very particular about a lot of things. My sunglasses broke and I need them for all the bright snow while driving. I am very particular in that they must be polarized, bronze tinted, and the kind like regular glasses that hook around the ear, not the ones that are straight and basically dig into your head. She bought me a pair after I looked and couldn't find any I liked and they weren't bronze tint, nor were they polarized. She picked up another pair yesterday and gave them to me because I really need them for driving. This pair was perfect, in fact, the exact same ones I liked previous to the last pair I had.

We are both on a weight loss and fitness battle right now. My jeans that I wear pretty much for everything are literally falling off me. She bought me a pair and wanted me to try them on. Ah, yeah, I lost some weight, quite a bit at 30 lbs. since August, but I didn't lose 3 sizes, LOL. She bought them Thanksgiving evening and I braved the people and exchanged them on Black Friday (live in the middle of nowhere, so the stores being swamped with Black Friday is probably less people than you guys are use to on slow retail days, LOL.)

For her, her exercise bike just broke earlier this week. It was 14 years old. I want to get her something but I'm not sure if she'd like a stationary bike like she had, a better bike or maybe one of the recumbent like bikes, a treadmill, or an elliptical machine. So, she has to go with me to see what she likes thus she'll know what I get her.

When I buy my DH gifts, I get him rounds of golf at courses he would not normally play. I hide money through out the year to do it so he won't know. We also have golf umbrella's and they work wonderfully. I love how big they are. People get out of your way....:lmao:

I bought DH:
Microsoft Surface Tablet (yay BF deal!)
Under Armour hoodie & 2 UA tshirts to wear to work
Peyton Manning DVD
several storage totes (He asked for them:confused3)
Computer Carrying case
cool gel mat for his pillow
Batman trilogy blurays
military sleeping bag he wanted

Stocking:

cell phone mount for the dashboard
portable cell phone charger
42 bluray
toothpaste
gum/candy
fire starter thingy for camping
marine corp cadence CD

This Christmas I bought my Dh:

2 under armor hoodies
New pair of Under armor tennis shoes
StL Cardinals Yearbook
StL Cardinals season pass(2)
A nice coat
Couple DVDs
A new Wii game
Mini fridge for his office
A new North face jacket( his zipper just broke on the old one)
StL Cardinals Jersey
Jay Z Gold cologne

I think that is all....

For his stocking:

Toothbrush that plays music(just for fun)
Burberry cologne
New earbuds
Visa GC
Subway GC
McDonald's GC
Lottery tickets
Flashlight stocking hat
Christmas vacation shirt

Atari Flashback game system (children of the 80s; he got all excited when he saw it)Next 2 sets of Presidents PEZ

My mother took most of my ideas...a pair of LLBean jeans and some shirts, Bobby Orr's book, Bobby Orr ornament, Boston Bruins ornament, Boston Bruins garden flag, a case of seasonal Sam Adams beer, a bacon-scented Yankee Candle air freshener, a fancy mustard from Stonewall Kitchen...probably some other things that I can't remember, too.

We still have our original one. :)

Insulated rubber boots.
Shop LED light.
Wool Hunting socks.

JanaDee said:
What are you getting your DH for Christmas this year?

I'm really stuck on ideas. :confused3 Our limit is $100.

I gave DH money. After 25 years, I've given him pretty much every tool on his list, so he used the money to buy the specialty woodworking tools he wanted.

My husband asked for a Teeter Hangup and that's what he's getting along with cologne and slippers.

I got my DH a couple Off Kilter CDs, Game of Thrones, DVD player (his broke), A Tshirt that reads "Owner of the world's best wiener", with a picture of a dachshund on it, a belt, and a shutterfly 12 month calendar personalized with pictures from our October Disney World trip.

Snoozie Slippers
Book - The Book Thief
Gift Card to Starbucks and one for California Tortilla (local eatery)
Chick-fil-a Calendar
LLBean LED Cap (with $10 off coupon)
LLBean LED Flashlight which opens into a mini lantern (with $10 off coupon)
A couple DVDs which I picked up on Black Friday
A Disney Mug
Briefs
Pajama Pants

Think I ended up spending about $125

We are keeping it small this year because we just got back from a Disney cruise and he went nuts buying a few watches at the ports. Anyhow, I have ordered one of those micro touch razors from AsSeen On TV. This could be a complete waste! At this point I am not sure what else:confused3

A new set of kitchen knives and a Nest thermostat. Plus some random stocking stuffers.

mrodgers said:
Wow, you'll take that gift for any old holiday. I'll only accept it if it's a certain time of day, like morning, afternoon, evening, or nighttime...

As for what my wife got her husband :lmao:, I've already seen it. She hates buying stuff for me and though I'm appreciative of it, I don't like her buying me stuff. I am very particular about a lot of things. My sunglasses broke and I need them for all the bright snow while driving. I am very particular in that they must be polarized, bronze tinted, and the kind like regular glasses that hook around the ear, not the ones that are straight and basically dig into your head. She bought me a pair after I looked and couldn't find any I liked and they weren't bronze tint, nor were they polarized. She picked up another pair yesterday and gave them to me because I really need them for driving. This pair was perfect, in fact, the exact same ones I liked previous to the last pair I had.

We are both on a weight loss and fitness battle right now. My jeans that I wear pretty much for everything are literally falling off me. She bought me a pair and wanted me to try them on. Ah, yeah, I lost some weight, quite a bit at 30 lbs. since August, but I didn't lose 3 sizes, LOL. She bought them Thanksgiving evening and I braved the people and exchanged them on Black Friday (live in the middle of nowhere, so the stores being swamped with Black Friday is probably less people than you guys are use to on slow retail days, LOL.)

For her, her exercise bike just broke earlier this week. It was 14 years old. I want to get her something but I'm not sure if she'd like a stationary bike like she had, a better bike or maybe one of the recumbent like bikes, a treadmill, or an elliptical machine. So, she has to go with me to see what she likes thus she'll know what I get her.

LOVE my recumbent bike! Soooooo much easier to ride on my arthritic knees than a regular exercise bike.

I'd like to get him some Kona coffee beans from Hawaii, but I'm afraid it may be too late for shipping. :(

if you have a trader joes near you they have a kona coffee 100% pure .They do sell out of it though so you may have to ask if they will be getting some in

if you have a trader joes near you they have a kona coffee 100% pure .They do sell out of it though so you may have to ask if they will be getting some in

Our nearest TJ's is 2 hours away. :-(

These are all great ideas, thanks for sharing. Unfortunately, none of them would work for DH.

Three sweaters
Replica Star Trek highball glasses
Hand drawn maps of Middle Earth
Loads of GCs
Lottery tickets
New pillows for the bed (memory foam)
Shaving accessories

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter