• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What did you do to save money today? Oct 26-Nov 1

SnowWhite607

DIS Veteran
My apologies if this has already been posted for this week. I didnt see it! This is one of my favortie threads though so I dont want to see it get lost or forgotten!

From Pooki: The rules of the game are simple! Every day post what you did to keep your budget on track, whether you saved with coupons, you walked to your destination, kept the lights/heater down, or even if you just stayed home and out of the stores! Every penny saved is another penny to go towards debt payments, savings cushions, or most importantly, a trip to WDW! Feel free to start the new thread on Sunday if you don't see it up yet.

I made dinner in the crockpot so no turning on the oven.

I had to get DD some school shoes. They had Nikes for $35 on sale for 1/2 off and I had a 15% coupon! They ended up being a little over $16 with tax!

I turned down the water heater, kept the thermostat at 60 all day even though I was home - I just put on a sweatshirt. Washed all my laundry in cold water (nothing new there...) and I made dinner from what I had on hand instead of going to the store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter