What did you do AFTER Discovery Cove Closed?

cantwaitvaca09

DIS Veteran
We have dinner reservation at Epcot that evening after we leave DC. (We are staying on the boardwalk) I have read reviews that after a day at DC you are to tired to do anything. I thought DC was all about swimming and relaxing.

Has anyone gone back to WDW and did the park after DC closed? What is your review?

Thank you,

I think that will be fine, it is a lovely relaxing day but I guess doing nothing can be exhausting sometimes! We tend to just go back to our hotel and swim some more. Usually eaten lots during the day so don't go out for another meal but if I was staying at Boardwalk and could walk to a restaurant in Epcot then I probably would. Have a great time. We are at DC on 24th August and really cant wait.

I think eating dinner at Epcot would be fine. It's not that the day is exhausting in what your doing, but since you spend the whole day there, it is tiring. Since you get a breakfast and lunch, and as many snacks as you want, most are not that hungry for a big dinner. We were in DC in the summer, and we had a light late dinner after leaving around 6pm. In the winter, we went on Christmas Day, and we ate a late dinner, I think it was 7:30pm, at City Walk after leaving DC when it closed.

It was a relaxing, enjoyable day both times.

We have always taken it easy after our DC day. After spending the day swimming and relaxing in the sun, we tend to want to head back to the resort and have a low-key evening.

We don't have annual passes so, for us, using one of our park tickets for an evening isn't worth it.

Regardless of what you decide, enjoy!

We have enough park tickets to cover our whole trip. I dropped my dinner reservation. We will do Epcot counter service if we feel up to it! Thank you all for your responses!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter