what did you buy while you were at WDW???

My ds 13 likes to go to the ESPN gift shop and check out the sports team pins he bought a Patriots one last time, he also likes his Tower of Terror shirt.

my favorite things to buy are useful everyday items with disney characters in on them. in 2005 i bought a set of cloth headbands with mickey on them - ever since i have used them every single day to pull my hair back when i do my makeup in the morning. i like to get a lot of use out of my souvies because i am reminded of the trip every time i use them. i also buy a lot of drink glasses for that reason. my favorites are the souvinier ones from WDW restaurants.

We got pins, pens, candy, scrapbook stuff. If you spend at least $40 at Mouse Gear in Epcot you can get a set of 4 lithographs for $10. They are really nice! You may be able to get them at other stores as well. Those were my favorite thing I brought home this trip!

So are the little pony things special for Disney with Disney type accessories or are they just regular My little Pony stuff you would find at Target or Toys R Us? Not sure if we are going to downtown Disney yet!

Thanks

Kate

The my little pony stuff is so cute. I'm pretty sure it is just at Disney. There are little pony princess dresses, shoes, crowns and other accessories. I think there was Cinderella, Belle and Aurora. You can pack a lot of stuff into one box also.

Where do you get disney Little Pony stuff? I am assuming these are like My Little Pony? My girls are into My Little Pony and I would be interested where I can find this type of souvenier when we go in late April.

Thanks,

Kate

I read about it on these boards and reading about DTD shops in TGM. I've heard of 2 places you can get them. On the boards at the gift shop in the Toontown area in MK (Country Bounty) and then on TGM at the DTD store Once Upon A Toy.

If you've heard of the Mr. Potato box, it sounds like you can fill up a box of LP Disney inspired access. and purchase it. I'm wondering too if you can probably buy individually too?

Anyhow, just another great tip I read off here to pass along. :disrocks: Good Luck finding it and hope your DD will like it.

Thanks so so much for the tips about the pony stuff!! Especially that you can find it at two different stores. That would be a huge huge hit with my girls!! Awesome tips! Thanks Disers!!!

Kate

my favorite thing I bought in January of this year is a beautiful crystal sculpture of the rose from Beauty and the Beast that plays the song "Beauty and the Beast" like a music box when you wind up the bottom. It's gorgeous :goodvibes
I got it in Epcot at the store in Mexico that sells crystal.

I bought Mickey (or Minnie im not sure.) Ears. You can get almost every color in the ears. I also bought ALOT of clothes in the outlet malls there they are huge.

I hope this is a help! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter