What did you buy today?

Didn't go out anywhere (after hosting 20 people for Thanksgiving I was beat!) but did go online at 4am:rolleyes1 and purchased from Amazon:

Animal Crossing City Folk w/Wii Speak - orig. 69.99 on sale for 39.99 and had a $10 promotional code - $29.99 (Unbelievable price for this:banana: )

Spongebob Drawn to Life DS game - 14.99
Mario 64 DS - 27.99

3 Gregor the Overlander books (6.99 ea.) and 1 Metro Station cd (8.99)for DD/Kung Fu Panda (8.99) and Indiana Jones (8.99) total - $47.00

Brain Age Ice Blue Bundle for moi:rolleyes1 (couldn't resist! - I love gadgets) $134.99

I'm going back to Amazon for some SD cards....

Waking up and shopping in PJ's - PRICELESS!

I bought online this morning from Best Buy.

Ipod Nano 8GB 4th generation
$149.99 + free $20 gift card and free s&h

So it was like getting it for $130. I bought 2 of them-one pink and one purple- for each DD and I will use the gift cards to go back and buy some DS or Wii games.

I am SO JEALOUS of everyone who is finished with Christmas shopping. I have only begun.....

Really the only thing that I wanted to head out for was the bundled psp at Target and the Dyson deal there as well....but I stayed home since hubby had to work :( and all the kids were in bed. I'll get it before Christmas I suppose...maybe I'll find a better deal :)

I do have to head out this evening though, maybe I'll run in and see if they still have any left.

All Amazon!

I ordered Guitar Hero bundle PS2 for $44
Guitar Hero Aerosmith, game only for $23
Nintendo DS lite Guitar Hero game and controller $29x2
Lego Indiana Jones game for $26 (don't think that was a special price)

I just got back from Target and Ulta. I got to Target at 8, and there were still TVs and iPods left, along with most of the electronics. I didn't check the video games. I was surprised how much stuff was left. I got a price adjustment on my iPod and picked up some movies and Sonicare toothbrush heads. (Can someone explain why the heads only go on sale like twice a year? I don't get it!)

Ulta had $5.99 hairspray, so I had to stock up on that. (I'm trying to fill my Owner's Locker this trip!) Plus I needed some face wash.

So now I'm going online to see if I can get better deals. Then I'll take the other stuff back!

This shopping thing is addicting-it's so hard not to keep buying stuff! I need a lot of things so I'm fighting the urge to stock up now that prices are low.

But I'm wondering if prices are going to go lower before Christmas. There was just so much stuff left at Target, I wonder how many people are not spending a lot this year.

I did a lot of shopping this morning, and got some decent deals:

TARGET:
- Kodak 10.3 megapixel camera - $89.99
- Men's Wii logo sleep set - $15.00
- Simpson's Movie DVD - $5.98
- Batman Begins DVD - $3.98
- Office Space DVD - $3.98
- Tape measure/tool thingie (in the red boxed gift section) - $4.00

AMERICAN EAGLE:
Everything in the store was 50%-70% off
- Red & white stripe scarf - $12.50

BATH & BODY WORKS:
- 2 giftsets - $20 each
- Tote bag filled with over $100 in full-sized products - $15 (with any $40 purchase)

STARBUCKS:
- $10 giftcard

GAMESTOP:
- Bad Company for X-Box 360 - $29.99

CVS:
- Universal remote - $6.99 (free after ECBs)
- Reese's PB Cups - $1.00 (free after ECBs)
- Ped Egg - $9.99
I had a $15 ECB coupon, so I technically only spent about $3 out of pocket.

I was able to pick up most of the stuff I was looking for:

Staples: 19" Widescreen Monitor $99.99
640 Gb External Hard Drive $69.99
They were out of most GPS unit by 6:05am. Was stuck in huge line for about 30 minutes.

Walmart: Crowds not too bad and no lines at registers
Garmin Nuvi 200 Gps $97.00
2 x 8 Gb MP3 players at $49.99 each
2 x 2 Gb MP3 players at $29.99 each

Was home by 7:30 am so I think I did pretty well today.

I did online shopping. I have a miserable cold!!

I got the $5 wallflower refills at Bath & Body.

I also hit the jackpot yesterday at Amazon!
I got lots of videos in the $4.99-$8.99 price range for stocking stuffers. They had Sleeping BEauty for $11.99.
I got the same hannah montana guitar that Target has today, for the $39.99 price.
I also got a razor scooter.

This was probably the least amount of Black Friday shopping I've done in years. I'm happy with what I got, though.

Sears: Microwave that will be $39 after rebate. Only problem was having to lug that heavy thing to the car!

Amazon: Guitar Hero Bundle for Wii for $49, and a few of the DVD's they have for such great prices.

Our local Bon ton had a coupon in yesterday's paper for $10.00 off of any one item $10.00 or over. Worked yesterday so I was able to find 3 coupons--bought 2 bathroom mats (they were $10.00 with .60 tax) so $1.20 for the 2 bath mats!

Our local mall was handing out backpack goodie bags and free pepsi and bagels--inside the bag was a $5.00 B Moss gift card. We had two gift cards (hubby and me) so I went there and everything was 50% off since they are closing all of their stores so got 2 pairs of socks ($8.00 a pair normally but 50% off so $8.00 for the two minus the $5.00 giftcard) $3.00 plus a pair of gloves that were marked $12.00 less 50% so I got them for $1.00!

Royally messed up though, wanted the Disney snowglobe since I collect them and thought that JC Pennys opened at 6:00 am but dummy that I am, they opened at 4:00 a.m. and they said that the snow globes were gone by 4:15 am!

I did get alot of the CVS stuff with the free ECB's so that was a good deal but the one thing that I always go out Black Friday for, the snowglobe, I messed up on!

Was on Wal-Mart at 4:30 and got the Hot Wheels Power Wheels for $88. Unfortunately have to pay 20 for shipping but still a great deal (went through ebates so tax is free)

Out to Justice for Girls arriving at 7AM and got:
Butterfly chair
Ipod clock radio
Ipodcase
Earphones
2 outfits
Stuffed letter
two books
for $106 with B1G1 and "Erin" discount

Off to Target by 7:50
Got the stick vaccum for $10
SuperBad for $6.98
Playdough for $6

Then to Kohls
Bought some sound cancelling earphones for $16 for DH
Transformers shirt for my son and some other stuff -- got the $10 coupon for spending $50

Then to ToysRus to get the big Lighting McQueen for my son for $14.99

(wish Walmart had it online for $5 but so glad after reading this I didn't head there)

Home now and ready to nap

I thought I was being so smart by doing all my shopping online yesterday and in the wee hours today, but I kind of miss that rush of being in the stores early. DD and I are getting ready to go see HSM3, so I guess I'll get my mall fix after the movie! :)

At CircuitCity.com yesterday:
Bee Movie DVD
Transformers DVD
SpongeBob Wii game
Wii remote skins
Assorted memory cards for my cameras/Blackberry

At NewEgg.com in the wee hours:
Laptop
Panasonic DMC-FZ28 camera w/free case and memory card

At WalMart.com in the wee hours:
PJs for DD
Sleep pants for DH
HSM fleece-lined clogs for DD
Tinkerbell hooded sweatshirt for DD

I'll be checking out the sales at Avenue today for me, plus I have a birthday 25% coupon.

And we'll see if they have anything left at Bath and Body Works.

A cell phone with sim card. My cell phone and sim card die on Thanksgiving. I know it's the sim card because I put in my old phone and did not work. I know a new at least cost 300.00 dollars at the max.

I am hoping for that give the sim card for free and just put in my old until surf ebay found a new one.

I got :

King Size Featherbed (orig. $169) for $35
King Size Alt. Down Reversible Comf. (orig. $115) for $24
2 4pc Toddler Pajama Sets - $14.99 ea.
House Season 1 and Season 2 - $13.98 ea.
Mens Flannel Sleep Pants - $6.99
Littlest Pet Shop set - $8
Big Wheels Trike - $27
King, 2 Twin Flannel Sheets - $14.99ea
b1g1 Lil'Kinz
b1g1 porch lighted Christmas trees
2 Twin Comforters and Shams Sets - $59ea
1 Full Comforter, Shams, Sheets, Bedskirt - $79
Hello kitty Play Tent - $14
Girlie Keyboard from Justice and Shirt - $19
Computer Desk from Office Max - $49

Online I bought the Kodak camera from Target last night - $89
Wall-E DVD - $14
Mastercook Software - $20

So now I am pretty much DONE. LOL

At Pep Boys - Garmin 255W GPS for $189.98 after $10 GC (DH's gift)

Office Depot - Canon Power Shot camera for $149.99

Gymboree - Silver tights $2.99

Penneys - 3-6 month old pants $3.99 each (2 qty)

It was the easiest thing to get in & out of Pep Boys - did not go near Wal-Mart or Target.

Planning to go to Michaels tomorrow to get scrapbook cases that will be on sale for $3.99 each

My sister and I got out this morning at 3:45 am. The first stop was Meijers and they had the pallets shrink wrapped & allowed people to break them open before the official black friday start time of 5:00 am. We got the Matchbox Mega Shuttle for ($39.99) and the rover ($16.99) for free. I also got the $2 nerf balls, two of the $2.50 huge Cars and Diego coloring book and some cute Cars and Spiderman bathtub fun sets, buy one ($9.99) , get one 1/2 off. My sister picked up Tinkertoys for $9.99. Meijers was great!

At Carsons, there was a near dust up for the $19.97 comforters, but I snagged one for my sister. I got a Dirt Devil vaccum for $39, retail $100. My sister got a floor chair for $70, retail $200.

Went to Children's Place and picked up 2 of the rugby sweaters for $10 each and 2 turtlenecks. I wasn't planning on even going, but since it was next to Carsons I saved on shipping.

We went to Target and promptly walked out the line was the longest, scariest that we've ever seen. I later went to another one to get 2 leapster games ($15 each) and a couple of movies for $5.98 each (Narnia and Transformers).

Aside from a few miscellaneous items, I'm pretty much done.

DH got up at 4 am (first time for a Black Friday for him) because he wanted the plasma TV from Walmart.

Plasma TV
BlueRay
3 DVD players for car
3 MP3 players

Christmas shopping? done

I wasn't going out this year but when I read about the Walgreens deal on Webkinz and the Hannah Montana Holiday doll, I had to try. I was able to get them both. Now its nap time, yesterday was a long day! :)

At 4 o'clock this morning, my sister and i went to walmart and got
the Xbox 360 bundle that came with 6 games and Guitar Hero!!

We then proceeded to Best Buy and got some movies and my Rock Band
for the Wii for 100 bucks. (Cant beat that price, love it)

Then we went to Toys R Us to get the extra guitar hero guitar for $10. Was home by 6 this morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter