• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What did you buy at WWOHP?

My Non is a HUGE Luna & Ravenclaw fan, any lists with prices would definitely be appreciated.

I'm also looking for Extendable Ears as well, TIA!

I have no idea. My dd bought it the day I was in the hotel resting from heat exhaustion.

Oh and I was wrong about there being 2 ties..there is ONE tie but two different scarves. Sorry about that.

When we were there (beginning of June, so a lot may have changed) they also had the ties in the Port of Entry store at the entrance to IOA. Far less crowds!

Dervish and Banges. Kind of hard to spot actually. They're by the mailbox near the window. Hope that helps

Thank you so much, everyone! The ONE souvvie DBF wants to buy is a Griffindor House tie. Great to know they seem to be there!

Yes they do have the triwizard champions wand set. Not sure of the price or stock though. They only had one more when I went last month. But not like that matters much xD. Check Noble Collection's website, they might have them there.

Frozen butterbeer in a cup (they are out of the steins) Oh my how sorry I am I didn't buy more. wish I had some now
Harry pin
Dumbledore pin
Cherry dark mark lollipop
Pink and white coconut fudge
I served time in azkaban shirt for son
2 hogwarts postcards and owl post stamps which they mailed for me

Leaving Orlando today...actually sitting in the airport right now. Had a great first time at Universal and loved every second of Harry Potter. Of course I wanted to buy everything...but this is what I limited myself to...

2 Butterbeer cups
Order of the Phoenix keychain
Stuffed Owl
2 Wands (one chosen by Ollivander's and one character)
Triwizard Cup Trophy
Rememberall
Harry Potter photo album
Stamps
5 postcards
Goblet of Fire
2 dragon eggs
The Monster Book of Monsters
Qubbler glasses
2 Honeydukes candy jars
chocolate wand
Cauldron Cake
2 Chocolate frogs
Hufflepuff keychain
Felix Felicis shirt

I bought Gryff keychain for niece $10

SHE bought:
Hewig pillow
Azkaban tshirt
Luna tshirt
Gryff beachtowel

She almost bought a Gryff tshirt from the Universal Store in the Studios, but didn't. We noticed this shirt wasn't for sale at any of the other Universal Stores or in WWoHP.

Got back two weeks ago and totally forgot to post what I purchased. Um, Im a bit of a Potter nerd so...:rolleyes1

I bought:

*Potter 07 Gryffindor Quidditch shirt
*Gryffindor Quidditch PJ shorts and the matching PJ pants
*Set of all 4 house drinking cups
*Slytherin Quidditch shirt
*Gryffindor Laynard
*Hogwarts Hoodie
*Ash wand
*Triwizard Potter jersey
*Gryffindor scarf
*Slytherin scarf
*Skele-gro keychain
*Gryffindor fleece blanket
*Gryffindor pillow
*Quaffle
*Hogwarts Express luggage tag
*Gryffindor journal
*Crookshanks plush
*Hogwarts Stein
*Gryffindor house robe
*Slytherin house robe
*Chocolate Frog
*Bertie Bott's Beans
*Pumpkin Juice bottle
*various postcards/pins/keychains for friends

Add in about 10 frozen butterbeers and in 2 days I spent $1025.52. Apparently I need to avoid IOA now.:rotfl2:

The largest tshirt I saw was XL...but, they were sold out of a lot when i was there.

Niece did notice a lot of the clothing was 'kids' size.

you know in goblet of fire movie the actors are wearinga black hoodie with hogwarts crest on front of it.. do they sell that there by any chance?

Really not so odd, but I was wondering if anyone has seen stationary/parchment with Hogwarts or Griffydorf emblem on them?

Thanks!

Yes, there is all kinds of different stationary. There are sets with various logos(Gryffindor/Hogwarts ect), there are lovely journals and hard cover notebooks where each page has the emblems on them. There is also rolled parchement like the students use in Hogwarts.

This is a picture of the pattern on the shorts. Um I was wearing them at the time, hence the close up of the pattern.:laughing: The pants look exactly the same.

002.jpg

you know in goblet of fire movie the actors are wearinga black hoodie with hogwarts crest on front of it.. do they sell that there by any chance?

I know which ones you are referring to. I believe Seamus was wearing one when Harry was doing the lake task. I don't think they sell it at the park, but I bought an almost identical one back when Hot Topic used to sell tons of Harry Potter merchandise. The one I got from them was a black hoodie with the Hogwarts emblem on the front and on the hood part it has "Hogwarts" written in gold letters and it was a zipper front.

I believe the one in the movie wasn't zippered but more of a pull over hoodie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter