What did you buy at WWOHP?

Butterbeer in the mug
Meal at 3 Broomsticks
Lanyard that says "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good. Mischief Managed!" for 9.95 (Gonna replace this lanyard with the boring black one that we have at the library)
Hogwarts wax seal for 18.95
Irish Quidditch pin as a gift for my friend 9.95
Magical Law Enforcement pin for 9.95. (For when I have my own music classroom, I can wear this and remind the students who's boss bwuahaha!)

Can you all post photos of your merchandise, PLEASE?? Is there anywhere that you can look at pictures of it?? Wasn't sure, won't be there till early next year and that is too long to wait. :goodvibes

Short answer: too much.

Long answer:
Lots of pins including the light-up commemorative GO pin that was still being sold the day after GO.
Butterbeer souvenir mug
Pumpkin Juice
Ministry of Magic book bag
Ravenclaw lanyard
Maurader's Map
Wands for DD and DW
Chocolate Frogs
Remberballs
Sneakoscopes
Screaming Yoyos (can you picture TSA hearing all those screams in suitcases?)
Postcards with Hogward's cancellation stamp
WWHOP t-shirt
Hogwart T-shirt
Buckbeak plush (a substitute for a pygmy puff that DD was all set to get)

FYI- the Universal store at the Orlando airport also sells WWHOP stuff. If you are afraid of your chocolate frogs melting at the park, you can pick some up before you board yor flight.

Does anyone have a picture of any of the shirts they've bought? I am most interested in the 'you're as sane as I am; Luna' t-shirt.

General question, but to those of you who have bought shirts:

what is the sizing like? Those fitted 2XL that, in all reality, would fit my 14 year old neighbor and not an average woman just won't cut it.

This is what I bought on the hellish opening day:
1.2 Butter Beer Souvenir Mugs
2.Hedwig Plush Puppet
3.Pumpkin Juice(way better than the butter beer in my opinion)
4.Severus Snape's Wand

On the next visit (possibly October or November) I hope to purchase Voldemort's wand and maybe (I don't remember if they had his wand) Sirius Black's wand.

Anyone get into Ollivanders and purchase a wand? I was just wondering if it was worth the wait or should I just take my son to one of the carts parked outside of FJ?

Personally I do not think the wait at Ollivanders is worth it. 20 people are in the show at one time and one person is picked to get fitted for the wand. The dialog is almost word for word from the book/movie.

If the line is long and it is hot - just go into Derves and Bangs and get your wand there. Derves and Bangs is connected to the Owlery which is the exit from Ollivander's show. Tell a sales clerk your birthday and they will match you up with a wand.

This may sound weird given the time of year it is, but have any of you seen if they sell HP Christmas ornaments of any type at WW?

I try to collect ornaments from every special place we go so we can remember those places as we decorate our tree each year.
We do the same--didn't see any Christmas ornaments in WW. Universal has a shop devoted to Christmas ornaments near the entrance, and we asked there--we were told they had no Harry ornaments.

Pictures please, the list of merchandise that people are showing doesn't show a whole lot of stuff, so please post pictures of your stuff.:goodvibes

Has anyone seen if they have any plush character dolls?

I don't mean the animals....but like plush Harry, Ron, Hermione etc?

I did not see any plushes of the people. When I think what one would look like, somehow Harry Potter puppet pals comes to mind.

$13 at Filchs Emporium:
pottertumblers.jpg

Using annual pass discount made it a bit less final. While in the shop I noticed they were selling pretty much everything at a very rapid pace.

do you know what the original price of these were without discounts? i would really like to buy them!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter