What did you book this morning????

Mk view 1 BR Nov 8-12!!! Can't wait to see those fireworks AND have a kitchen at WDW!!:)

two-bedroom BLT SV Sep 13-18.

1.5 hours redialing, and 30 min hold time.

Tried to change an existing reservation at SSR to THV in June 2009. I was told I couldn't because I was using 120 incentive points and 500 regular points. That is a really ridiculous policy! The majority of my vacation is with purchased points - I'm not happy. This is our first DVC trip and I have a really bad taste in my mouth after waiting 2 hours to get through, 25 minutes on hold and then NOTHING!

After 45 Min of redialing, and 20 minutes on hold 1 BR LV BLT 12/5-12/11 :cool1:

FYI, MK View was unavailable

Took 15 redial attempts - then 35 minutes on hold....but I got the dates I wanted at BLT - 03/10/09 - 10/10/09pixiedust:

We booked 2-BR LV at BLT for Oct. Took 1 hour, 40 minutes of dialing, 21 minutes on hold and 6 minutes with CM, but we got what we wanted.

Today only people who have intrest in these properties can book?
I have Kidani Village,so I can reserve for Bay Lake in 2 weeks?Or can I try now?

I am psyched!

Today only people who have intrest in these properties can book?
I have Kidani Village,so I can reserve for Bay Lake in 2 weeks?Or can I try now?

I am psyched!

Only home resort points for BLT and SSR THV can be used to book those resort/categories today. Opens to all on 2/22.

I got a SV studio at BLT for December 5th and 6th. Just got off the phone at 11:45 am. Started dialing around 10:50, got through at 11:10 and was on hold until around 11:30 am.

Had my choice of both LV and MK view but since its just me and my DH we don't care about the view for this short trip. I am so excited!!!! I bought my 100 pt add-on at BLT yesterday so I could call today!!!!!!

Good luck to all of those that are still trying to get through!!!! Pixie dust coming your way!!!pixiedust:

It took me 30 mins of dialing and 20 mins on hold.

Only had enough points for two nights sat and sunday lake view during food and wine festival 10/17 and 10/18! our first choice.

Didn't start calling till 11 (I forgot!).

It sounds like most of you have had good luck... Congtatulations!

It took me 30 mins of dialing and 20 mins on hold.

Only had enough points for two nights sat and sunday lake view during food and wine festival 10/17 and 10/18! our first choice.

Didn't start calling till 11 (I forgot!).

We called for an hour then was on hold for 20 minutes. We had to waitlist part of our trip :-( 2.5 hours open and already booked up!

10/28-29 One BR Lake View (waitlist for MK View)
10/30-31 One BR Magic Kingdom View

We got the last 1BR for the weekend for MK view...lake and SV were available.

THV for 3 nights on June 8-10 right before our cruise! At 9am, I called the 407 number, got in right away and was on hold for only 3 minutes! I'm so excited!!!! Things have been rough lately, so I needed this dose of pixiedust:

Good luck to everyone else who is booking today!

12-31-09 Two Studios - SV at BLT ...so new years will be fun! Got the last 2 studios in the entire resort. Waitlisted for MK view for one of them as if THAT will happen LOL.

11-22-09 One Studio - MK view at BLT... we are going with our family (18 of us it looks like in total 12 of those are children) and we will all be cramming into the room for the fireworks lol....hope we can "Move" around... rest of week all at OKW resort.

8-04-09 One Studio - SV at BLT - Want to be there for "Opening day" and if they move that date forward we will try to follow lol.

Hope everyone got what they wanted or at least what you needed.

A 2BR MKV @ BLT for 10/19 - 10/23! :cool1: It was a LONG morning though. I started calling Member Services at 9:00, finally got through at 9:53, and then finally spoke to someone at 10:12.

We just bought 320 points at the Bay Lake Tower. I was on the phone the SECOND the lines opened and we got 12/19-12/26 standard view 1 bedroom!! My children are SO excited!!!!!!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter