What did you all get?

I got a clip-on guitar tuner. I got my wife 2 tickets to the 12/26 performance of The Nutcracker, performed by the Atlanta Ballet. Front row, dead center :) I also booked a room for the night at the Georgian Terrace Hotel, which is located directly across the street from the theatre. So after lunch we're going to head into Atlanta, do some shopping, check into the hotel, rest up and go to the 7:30 show.

Lovely gifts everyone!!! I was spoilt rotten! I got (not including my secret santa gift as I will post a piccie on the thread)....

Champagne truffles, Tin of biscuits, lots of various choccies, heart compact mirror, Ted Baker make up bag, Pixar - To Infinity & Beyond book, a soft fleecy blanket, a christmas spice candle, Rudolph slipper socks, spotty PJ's, a Dumbo Jim shore ornament (but I need to change it as I've already got it), a Teddy bear, Gus & Jaq Jim Shore ornament, Tinkerbell bottle stopper, bottle of Rose wine, 5 x Pandora charms, 3 x cd's, Snow White dvd, Minnie Mouse slippers, a huge Sanctuary smellies set, 4 x Precious Moments ornaments, a leather handbag, a big stitch teddy, lots of $$$'s for my June trip and tickets to a Disney show in March at Wembley.

I think that's everything :laughing: although I've still got some more to come from my sister, BIL & SIL. :)

Everyone's had great gifts!
OP: the top on the left in the last picture.. I got it for my mum. She loved it. =D

I got:
a netbook. (& a dongle to use with it.)
a mini video camera.
foo fighters, pink, bon jovi & jamie cullum cd.
my sisters keeper dvd.
purple & red jeans.
a snuggie. came in handy, i was ill christmas day.
a turtle brooch, from naples.
A&F hoodie. i love them. they're really cozy. :goodvibes
Polo PJs.
socks x463252

Everyone's had great gifts!
OP: the top on the left in the last picture.. I got it for my mum. She loved it. =D

I got:
a netbook. (& a dongle to use with it.)
a mini video camera.
foo fighters, pink, bon jovi & jamie cullum cd.
my sisters keeper dvd.
purple & red jeans.
a snuggie. came in handy, i was ill christmas day.
a turtle brooch, from naples.
A&F hoodie. i love them. they're really cozy. :goodvibes
Polo PJs.
socks x463252
yay for netbooks xD
and i didn't know you posted on here, elin :-)

I got ...
A Huge Lush Gift set
The Little Mermaid Soft Toy Doll
My Sisters Keeper DVD
The Inbetweeners 1&2 DVD
The Little Mermaid Snowglobe
Dumbo Disney Tradition
Cogsworth Disney Hanging Tradition
Disney Tree Decorations
A Disney Couture Cinderella Charm
River Island Jewellery
Super Mario for the Wii
3x Jelly Belly Candles / Jelly Belly Lipglosses
Valentino Rock n Rose Perfume
Britney spears Believe Perfume
Slipper boots
Cosy microwave Boots
Endless amount of Socks
Choccys
Money
Lots of random bits

Spoilt Rotton and i havant had a chance to go play with all my bits and bobs as i have been at work since 9pm last night wont be going home properly till Monday!
I hope everybody have been enjoying there xmas. :)

santa was very good to me

a got a lovely radley wallet (my first radley lol) with $200 inside
loads of smellies (I love relaxing in the bath when the boys are in bed)
another $250
twilight books
black eyed peas the end cd
another $20 lol
large gingerbread yankee candle

and I honestly cant remember the rest

dh also bought my 11 small yankee candle jars from the usa sale online yesterday, bless him

On the way back from the hotel after I took my wife to see the Nutcracker (the next day) we stopped at a mall on the way home. Bloomingdales was having an after Christmas sale and I bought her a brown leather Burberry handbag. Click on the picture if you want it to be larger:

I had a greatpresent from Joh...... A disney photobook from our 2009 trip :love: its so lovely and a great reminder of our amazing holiday.

I also got a new bracelet and lots of wine and bailey's :thumbsup2

Glad everyone was soo happy with their gifts! We must have been really good this year :goodvibes

I got Harry Potter DVD, The Feeling CD, Haircut voucher, chocs, dressing gown, cool salad bowl and lazy susan, a wok with sauces, a lovely Mickey and Minnie together Chamillia bead for my bracelet and best of all.......
tickets to go see Rocky Horror Picture Show on stage in April!!!!!!!! This was a VERY big surprise and I actually cried :laughing:
Can't wait for it.

I got money as i need a new laptop, memory box, Take That tour DVD, Liz Earle body stuff, smellies, 12 boxes of bixcuits/chocs and sweets, Yankee Candles and lamp to match, twilight journals and mugs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter