• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What did we think of TEEN MOM 2?

I think she only wants him to spite her mother. While Barbara isn't perfect, I'm so glad Jace at least has her as his true mother. Every time Jace is with Jenelle, she pawns him off on someone else or she's in her room (probably high or something). Both Barbara and Jenelle put that kid in the worst situations with the questions about where he want to live, who he wants to be with for the holidays, etc. MTV should stipulate all of these children see counselors independent from the show. You can see the damage in Jace. Dr. Drew is such an absolute waste.

the idiot Janelle is with was actually making sense when he was trying to talk to her about how whatever new form of birth control she was using timed out with her 'symptoms', yet she (who is supposedly taking some kind of medically related coursework) was arguing with him about how she was having hot flashes and 'no way' that could be related to it.

really Janelle????? maybe you've forgotten about the impact hormonal changes had on your body when you were pregnant both times and complaining about it on national tv. be it natural or pharmaceutical induced hormonal changes-YUP hot flashes (and migraines and abdominal pains....) can absolutely occur (and most doctors who in taking an HONEST AND FORTHCOMING medical history upon learning the 'symptoms' occurred right after the introduction of a new form of b/c would immediately recommend it's discontinuance/removal to rule it out as a cause).

But didn't Janelle say she had to come off birth control due to the "drs" wanting her free of all meds so they could run tests. Uh oh!! We all know where this leads...

What do you think Janelle's day to day with Kaiser is like? I mean, there's no way she watches him 24/7. New BF's family seems very involved. Bab's doesn't seem too interested in Kaiser. I've never actually seen her even hold him.

Congrat's to Maci. Any word on if she's getting engaged anytime soon?

Alright, that's a wrap on the season.

Janelle - man, I hope she never gets Jace back honestly.
Leah - just annoys the crap out of me. She seems clean now, but still just a mess and also fairly fake. She lives for drama and will make it out of anything, and her friends and family amp things up so that she's perpetually mad.
Chelsea - things seem to be going very well for her. I hope Adam will just fade from the picture and lose interest.
Kailyn - she really does seem like a good mom. Bummer to have to divorce with two little ones (with two different dads) and JUST be starting your career out, but Javi is controlling, jealous, and has a temper. He just doesn't seem interested in really making it work so I think she's better off without him.

Did Jenelle really tell Jace she doesn't have him because she didn't have a house when she had him. That poor boy is going to be so screwed up. He tells Jenelle what she wants to here and what Barbara wants to here. Jace also said Barbara only played X box with him once. That doesn't make a bad caregiver...lol And all the cursing David did at Kaiser , I was waiting for the little guy to fall out of the boat too. Janelle being good for 6 months is not a reason to get Jace back yet.

I know this is filmed a while ago , read Barbara and David get along better now. Even went house hunting with the two of them.

Ok my take on all of this:
Janelle - she can't even take care of Kaiser let alone Jace. She should never have been a mother. She is a hypocondriate (sp?) just like Barbara called her. All she wants is to have someone take care of her. Why any guy would want to be with her is crazy.
Leah - she needs to move on with her life and stop carrying on about her 2 ex's. They've moved on and so should she. Go to school, Get a job, something.
Chelsea - I hope Adam just fades away too. She at least has it together and Cole is great :-)
Kailyn - Needs therapy. It's always about her and she really doesn't have any emotions. I know she had a terrible mother but it's time to figure out how to adult. She does seem like a good mom but in relationships she is just awful.

Did Jenelle really tell Jace she doesn't have him because she didn't have a house when she had him. That poor boy is going to be so screwed up. He tells Jenelle what she wants to here and what Barbara wants to here. Jace also said Barbara only played X box with him once. That doesn't make a bad caregiver...lol And all the cursing David did at Kaiser , I was waiting for the little guy to fall out of the boat too. Janelle being good for 6 months is not a reason to get Jace back yet.

I know this is filmed a while ago , read Barbara and David get along better now. Even went house hunting with the two of them.

Yeah - Jace mentioned playing "Call of Duty". Ummm...isn't that a first person shooter game geared towards older teens and adults? What a great game for a young child (who already needs to be in counseling) to play...

I cringe so bad when Janelle and Barbara go at it in front of Jace. Man can they yell. I almost cried when they were fighting over the phone and Janelle said, "just so you know, you are on speaker phone." and Barbara was like, "good!" and Janelle said something like, "Hear that Jace?" It's like they just don't care, they just go at it right in front of that poor child. He is going to grow up thinking that is normal communication. I can't imagine how stressed Janelle would be if she had custody of Jace, but apparently she is going for it. She seems overwhelmed.

I feel very bad for Kailyn. I know I am in the minority, but I was hoping her and Javi would work out. I get why they have to separate though, Javi was right, he will always resent her if they don't have more kids. She just does not want anymore and she is also right, it would be really hard to have 3 kids while he is deployed since she is not ready to be a full time homemaker. She wants to make a career.

Chelsea-what can you say? She's happy. She hit the jackpot with that guy. He is so handsome, ready to be a dad, loves Aubry, loves her etc. it's just perfect.

Leah-Happy she seems to be cleaning up her act. Happy she is getting along with Cory for the sake of those girls. Seems to want to get along with her other ex. Seems a bit into drama.

Quick question: is it reasonable that Kailyn can become a tv host, on air personality, with all the tattoos she has? I don't think I've seen one tv host with similar tattoos. Mark McGrath had a bunch, but he must cover them or have had them removed because you don't see anything on his neck on ET. I watch mainstream channels and MTV, HGTV, Bravo, TLC etc. Also her tattoos are more graphic and disturbing than most of the ink I commonly see on women, at least around here in the Midwest. Thoughts?

Quick question: is it reasonable that Kailyn can become a tv host, on air personality, with all the tattoos she has? I don't think I've seen one tv host with similar tattoos. Mark McGrath had a bunch, but he must cover them or have had them removed because you don't see anything on his neck on ET. I watch mainstream channels and MTV, HGTV, Bravo, TLC etc. Also her tattoos are more graphic and disturbing than most of the ink I commonly see on women, at least around here in the Midwest. Thoughts?

I guess in part it would depend on the market she worked in and it's demographic. beyond that-it's not like she has any that couldn't be covered by minimal clothing (none on her face, front of neck or the bulk of her hands). beyond that further-if you want an phenomenal example of how makeup can cover up tattoos-look at photos of lean headey from game of thrones-she has tats all over that are covered up for her show.

I'm happy for Chelsea and Cole. I'm surprised only because she seemed very intent on waiting until after marriage.

Did anyone watch the Barbara special Monday? I about died when Jenelle said Jace wss ripped from her arms because she wasn't financialy stable. I think she needs to binge watch all her episodes from 16 & Pregnant to now.

Next week they're doing a Butch special.

I watched Being Barbara! She is very funny. I read online that Janelle was really upset about the special because they talk bad about her. Interesting to see the other daughter Ashleigh. I think, after watching, that Barbara would be okay with letting Jace go IF she felt he would be in a safe environment. I think it was Ashleigh who said Janelle just needs to grow up.

Janelle finally announced what everyone has known, she is pregnant yet again.

As someone who is in a great marriage where both people have full-time secure jobs, and also have been trying to have a child for going on 5 years with multiple failed IVF cycles, this makes me absolutely sick and disgusted. I can't stand seeing this news. There is something wrong with this world.

I watched Being Barbara! She is very funny. I read online that Janelle was really upset about the special because they talk bad about her. Interesting to see the other daughter Ashleigh. I think, after watching, that Barbara would be okay with letting Jace go IF she felt he would be in a safe environment. I think it was Ashleigh who said Janelle just needs to grow up.
Missed it. Wish I had seen it!

As someone who is in a great marriage where both people have full-time secure jobs, and also have been trying to have a child for going on 5 years with multiple failed IVF cycles, this makes me absolutely sick and disgusted. I can't stand seeing this news. There is something wrong with this world.

I'm so sorry. I have also dealt with infertility (finally had one child, but she will be an only) and it really does show how unfair this world is. Wishing you the best of luck!

Janelle pregnant again?! But wasn't she SOOO sick a few months ago from some mystery illness?! 3 babies, 3 daddies...Jace is the lucky one having Babs be his guardian..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter