• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What did we think of TEEN MOM 2?

And Dr. Drew NEVER just up and says that. Like he's scared to piss her off since she'll just shut down, fight, and walk off the stage.

He's not doing her any favors.

I was hoping one of the Mob Wives would beat Dr. Drew up. No such luck.

Right on cue!

Jennelle is saying she had "No Idea" the heroin was in the house and it was not hers! Also, her assault charges were just "self-defense during a domestic dispute."

Of course!!

Right on queue!

Jennelle is saying she had "No Idea" the heroin was in the house and it was not hers! Also, her assault charges were just "self-defense during a domestic dispute."

Of course!!

I wonder how many times a judge will fall for that story...

Her twitter was going crazy yesterday. It was hacked by someone posting nude photos of her.

One of her facebook pages was hacked, too. The "Official Jenelle from teen mom 2" page or whatever. And they were basically posting pictures of her doing drugs and saying she's a loser and such.

And Dr. Drew NEVER just up and says that. Like he's scared to piss her off since she'll just shut down, fight, and walk off the stage.

He's not doing her any favors.

Dr. Drew - ugh!!! It's to the point that I can barely handle watching the reunion shows. I think you're right - he doesn't want to piss off any of those girls and so handles them ever so gently with kid gloves. :rolleyes2

Now, let's talk about Dr. Phil and Farrah. :rotfl2: I have said from the very beginning that MTV needs to drop Dr. Drew and give that reunion gig to Dr. Phil! If you saw the Farrah episode you know what I'm talkin' 'bout. Dr. Phil told Farrah that she comes across as "entitled" and that she "would argue with a fence post." Dr. Phil is my hero. :rotfl:

I love that Isaac wore his Woody hat to his mother's wedding :)

Now that it's out in the open that she's using heroin, I really think that MTV has a moral obligation to step in (e.g., make her continued participation in the show contingent on negative urine drug screens), particularly since they (arguably) changed the course of her life when she was still a minor. To pay her an exorbitantly high salary knowing that much of it is going to go into her arm, hastening her addiction and possibly her death would really despicable, in my opinion.

Now that it's out in the open that she's using heroin, I really think that MTV has a moral obligation to step in (e.g., make her continued participation in the show contingent on negative urine drug screens), particularly since they (arguably) changed the course of her life when she was still a minor. To pay her an exorbitantly high salary knowing that much of it is going to go into her arm, hastening her addiction and possibly her death would really despicable, in my opinion.

ITA! Honestly, I felt so awkward during some of their scenes tonight. There was the one at the end when the idiot was searching for some pills and you could see they were just so incredibly high and out of it. I just kept thinking "I can't believe they're filming and showing this."

Unless that clause is already in the contract they can't alter it mid contract. And TV does not have a "moral obligation" to make sure she is not shooting heroin with the money she makes from them. That is on her. MTV didn't make her do heroin, MTV didn't give her the heroin, and I think this girl would have found her way to drugs with or without the show. You can't hold MTV to be the moral guardian of this drug addict. Hold HER, JANELLE accountable for being a drug addict. I think they SHOULD NOT offer her any new deals or new filming opportunities, but we saw how they used up as much time as they could with Amber that as long as people want to watch they will continue to film.

I think its a stretch though to try to put it on MTV as a "moral obligation." TV does not have morals, people do. And as long as people watch, TV shows make money. The crazier this girl gets, the more people watch. Its really sad.

You know, people can say what they want about Leah (and believe me, she isn't my favorite of the moms), but I do believe that she doe try to do what is best for her girls and she works hard with Corey to make sure that they always feel loved. I can't imagine her ever threatening to take the girls and move across the country like Kailyn or even telling Corey that she is going to fight to get him less time with them like Maci from Teen Mom. I can't ever see Corey playing mind games with Leah and only wanting to see the girls if he thinks he can get some from Leah much like Adam does with Chelsea and Aubree. I certainly can't see Leah choosing drugs over her girls, either. Both Leah and Corey certainly have their faults, but I truly think that they are the best parents (as a set) of all of the Teen Mom and Teen Mom 2 cast. I also really love seeing the grandparents interact with the kids and with Corey and Leah. They might not be together anymore, but it is clear that everyone wants to work together to get the best for those girls.

Did you guys see this? :cutie:

“Teen Mom” Catelynn Lowell and her fiancé, Tyler Baltierra were arrested one week after giving their daughter, Carly, up for adoption. The couple have managed to keep the drug arrest quiet – until now.

Catelynn and Tyler were busted for smoking marijuana just six days after the birth, and adoption of their daughter, Carly. During that time, the pair were still filming their episode of “16 and Pregnant,” but the arrest was never shown on air.

http://www.teenmomnews.com/

Also be sure and read Butch's explanation of why Catelynn and Tyler filmed Dr Drew's "Couples Therapy" show:

http://starcasm.net/archives/212466

Hmmm when I think of couples therapy for them I always remember that episode when Tyler lost his temper, and wonder if that temper has something to do with therapy (but it's probably just wanting to stay on TV;).

JMO but I think MTV left a lot of Tyler-anger on the cutting room floor to be able to depict this couple as all sweetness. Again though, only my opinion, I know nothing about them but what is taped/perceived.

Though with parents like April and Butch I can also understand where the anger would come from. :laughing:

Unless that clause is already in the contract they can't alter it mid contract. And TV does not have a "moral obligation" to make sure she is not shooting heroin with the money she makes from them. That is on her. MTV didn't make her do heroin, MTV didn't give her the heroin, and I think this girl would have found her way to drugs with or without the show. You can't hold MTV to be the moral guardian of this drug addict. Hold HER, JANELLE accountable for being a drug addict. I think they SHOULD NOT offer her any new deals or new filming opportunities, but we saw how they used up as much time as they could with Amber that as long as people want to watch they will continue to film.

I think its a stretch though to try to put it on MTV as a "moral obligation." TV does not have morals, people do. And as long as people watch, TV shows make money. The crazier this girl gets, the more people watch. Its really sad.

The season is up. Chances are her contract is too.

I do hold Janelle responsible for her own actions. But MTV cast her, as a minor, because of her dysfunction. Any one who knows anything about drug addiction knows that it is foolish and reckless to give a drug addict large sums of money. Janelle would never be able to hold down a real job in her current state, not to mention a job that earns her as much as being on Teen Mom. Paying her a large salary (for being a hot mess) makes it that much easier for her drug habit to grow and become potentially deadly.

The dysfunction of these girls has made MTV a lot of money, but there should be a point at which the decision makers draw the line. "TV" may not have morals, but the decision makers at the network do (or should, in my opinion). In the past, the network has had to decide where good TV ends and danger begins (e.g., Real World cast members are kicked off for physical violence). I think they need to establish similar boundaries with Janelle.

You know, people can say what they want about Leah (and believe me, she isn't my favorite of the moms), but I do believe that she doe try to do what is best for her girls and she works hard with Corey to make sure that they always feel loved. I can't imagine her ever threatening to take the girls and move across the country like Kailyn or even telling Corey that she is going to fight to get him less time with them like Maci from Teen Mom. I can't ever see Corey playing mind games with Leah and only wanting to see the girls if he thinks he can get some from Leah much like Adam does with Chelsea and Aubree. I certainly can't see Leah choosing drugs over her girls, either. Both Leah and Corey certainly have their faults, but I truly think that they are the best parents (as a set) of all of the Teen Mom and Teen Mom 2 cast. I also really love seeing the grandparents interact with the kids and with Corey and Leah. They might not be together anymore, but it is clear that everyone wants to work together to get the best for those girls.

I agree that the way that Leah, Corey and their families all get along is impressive.

In last night's episode, I was also impressed by Jo's reaction when Kailyn told him she was married.

I agree, Leah and Corey and their families do a world of good for the girls, and the maturity they all show is very impressive.

Having said that, part of the reason that Leah and Corey are the most responsible and have their girls priority as #1, work best together etc., is because Corey is BY FAR (far, far, far) the best, and most decent dad in regards to any of the teen dad's. Most of the "dad's" on the show are pretty crappy and make trying to deal with and work with them pretty hard and frustrating. Don't get me wrong their are a few of the teen moms that are absolutely nuts too (Jenelle, Amber), but there are far more of the teen moms that seem to care for, care about, put their kids needs at heart and just seem like decent ppl. as opposed to the teen dads.

Janelle- She has issues!!! I really hope she gets help, if not she is going to overdose on heroine. I think its her fault for getting addicted to it. Mtv is just showing the reality of her drug addiction. If it wasnt for the money from MTV she would still find a way to buy it. As long as she's using Jace shouldnt be allowed to go over to her house due to needles around. She wants to see him it should be supervised in a public place or at her Moms house but after filing tresspassing I dunno.

Keifer- is such a loser and a user! He creeped me out so much seeing him so high sitting on the couch kissing on janelle. Why does he have a RX for zantec and is that for calming him down, anxiety? The only stress he has is getting money for drugs which he takes it all from janelle. My husband watched the show and noticed the saws in the kitchen and asked me why does he have saws in the kitchen. I told dh for his internet business. he maked pipes for drugs. Dh just nodded his head side to side and mumbled something-lol!

Chelsea- looks better with one color hair and I like the dark look. I just wish she'd grow up. Dh asked me why did she take a break from school and when I told him he nodded his head aide to side and said stupid! Thats just stupid! She has no freaken clue. Then he made more comments about her getting locked out of her room-lol! I think her Dad needs to back off and let her grow up! She was old enough to get pregnant shes old enough to grow up, She stopped being a kids the day she became a mom-sorry!

Kailyn- Javi seems like a nice guy trying to do the right thing. Poor guy has no clue what he got himself into. Kail saw JAVI + airforce= $$ and pissing jo off by having to move away. Jo can be a jerk at times but he is a dad and there for his son. His family is also there for Issac and its a shame that she wants to take him away from the family he knows. Jo was very mature aboiut it and I give him credit for it. If someone told me they would be moving away with my child, I would have not been that calm!

Leah I dunno she gets on my nerves but I give her credit for being there for the girls. Corey is a good Dad and I hope he finds someone that will love him, make him happy and accept the girls. I could see the pain in his heart but he did great being there for the girls and having Jeremy there. The family really loves those girls.

Barbra( janelles mom) I give her credit for being there for Jace. Yes, she does curse and yell but its when Janelle is around. If I had to deal with Janelle on a daily basis or several times a week I'd be a miserable person too! I was shocked to know that she worked at walmart deli. I felt it was so rude of keifer to put her down for it especially because she supports Jace . I wonder how Wal mart people treat barbra if they are supportive or mean. She's not the perfect person but I give her credit for being there for Jace and not just putting him in the system.

Since these shows are SOOOO far behind (or ahead) taping wise, I wish they would give an update at the end of the show:

Janelle - she's married right? Off drugs? Where's Keiffer? What happened to him?

Kailyn - she's pregnant right? Where did she and Javi end up stationed?

It drove me crazy last night watching this episode knowing these things...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter