• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What did we think of TEEN MOM 2?

There's also reports that Janelle had a miscarriage, could be media hype, I haven't seen it anywhere reputable yet. I'd never ever ever want for anyone to have a miscarriage, but sometimes things have a way of working out for the best. If this is true. If she was even pregnant (Did we have proof? She is a media nightmare you know...)

Chelsea wanting to move because she was irresponsable that ked ti frankies death. Yea you have moved how many times? and do her parents try to overcimpensate much? Her mom getting her another dog. Leah: moving again as well. Kailyn moving as well. Jenelle: there ate no words

And 3 of them quit school because "I didn't have any time to unpack" (Jenelle); "I couldn't study with Aubriee around" (Chelsea) and "I needed to focus on the baby's appointments" (Leah). REALLY?!?!?!? I commend Leah for wanting to tend to the needs of her child but REALLY? You can't manage to fit school into her appointment schedule?!?! Your mom or Corey's family can't help you out with her appointments? You couldn't switch to night or online classes??? After you fail the entrance exam but they still let you in you throw it all away?????? And Jenelle didn't have time to unpack?? OMG how many single mothers out there with way more than 1 kid THAT THEY ACTUALLY HAVE CUSTODY OF have time for a FT job(s), FT school AND taking care of their kids with no help?!?!?!?!? It's called responsibility!! Spoiled spoiled spoiled spoiled. And Chelsea...maybe if you can't get a place on your own without a co-signer you shouldn't have one! Wait, not one, three!! Why isn't she working at the tanning salon anymore? At least it was something.

I'm so done with this season, its so frustrating to watch MTV support these girls that can't seem to help themselves. They have great hair & nails & fake ****s paid for, but can't stay in school, get a job, be responsible, etc. It frustrates me to no end!

I think chelsea quit the tanning pkace because she got into an,argument with her boss.

I think I missed 2 episodes (not that I really care) BUT I saw Jenelle say that Andrew may not be Jace's father, that she slept with her friend's boyfriend while she was dating Andrew, and he may be the father. (and then she said she kept it quiet because she didn't want people to think less of her. Really Jenelle? Being a ***** is probably one of your better traits)

Anyway - did they ever do a DNA test to determine who Jace's father is?

I am shocked at how soon Leah was willing to get engaged and pregnant again! :worried:

I think I missed 2 episodes (not that I really care) BUT I saw Jenelle say that Andrew may not be Jace's father, that she slept with her friend's boyfriend while she was dating Andrew, and he may be the father. (and then she said she kept it quiet because she didn't want people to think less of her. Really Jenelle? Being a ***** is probably one of your better traits)

I think we are supposed to hear about the results next Monday.

I loved how high and mighty Jenelle was during this episode. She was all annoyed when Andrew was talking about wanting to catch up on child support payments but she certainly does nothing to support Barbara in raising her child. Then she was talking about how she doesn't want Andrew to be Jace's father because of all of his mental problems. Right. Because Jenelle is the poster child for the mentally stable.:rolleyes2

I loved how high and mighty Jenelle was during this episode. She was all annoyed when Andrew was talking about wanting to catch up on child support payments but she certainly does nothing to support Barbara in raising her child. Then she was talking about how she doesn't want Andrew to be Jace's father because of all of his mental problems. Right. Because Jenelle is the poster child for the mentally stable.:rolleyes2

Seriously, Jenelle is a whackadoodle. How does Leah plan to support all these babies? I am shocked that she thought it was a good idea to pop out yet another. She is got g to be twice divorced with a lot of baby daddies. I actually like Corey, he seems like a decent guy. Jeremy is rushing into things a bit here.

Seriously, Jenelle is a whackadoodle. How does Leah plan to support all these babies? I am shocked that she thought it was a good idea to pop out yet another. She is got g to be twice divorced with a lot of baby daddies. I actually like Corey, he seems like a decent guy. Jeremy is rushing into things a bit here.

I liked Corey, too. I felt like he was just a nice guy who was trying to do the right thing but would never be successful in Leah's eyes. I'm also wondering if she told Jeremy before she decided to go off of birth control.

Chelsea also annoys the heck out of me. She was crying because it was Adam's birthday? Really? I have heard about girls crying when they were single on their birthday but not on the birthday of the scumbag lowlife who is a serial cheater with a Peter Pan complex:confused3

Is it just me but when the previews for next week show Andrew doing a dna test, he looked more for a model for drugs then he was supposidly abroad modeling.

There's also reports that Janelle had a miscarriage, could be media hype, I haven't seen it anywhere reputable yet. I'd never ever ever want for anyone to have a miscarriage, but sometimes things have a way of working out for the best. If this is true. If she was even pregnant (Did we have proof? She is a media nightmare you know...)

I read she had a miscarriage, too.

I agree about Jeremy rushing things. What is his deal? He wants to get engaged after 2 months, becoming step dad to 2 kids, 1 with health issues. Why? He is not even home most of the time.

Th is an awful thing to say, but more $$$$! :rolleyes2

Anyways, is she (leah) still pursuing her nursing career?

She did have a miscarraige, this happened about a year ago, but she is pregnant again...

She had a miscarriage this week actually on the 26th I believe blamed it on her husband stating he fractured her skull and assaulted her too. Her ex fiancé was with her at the hospital according to what I read. Jennelle is one messed up girl.

I don't know what has been worse the first set of moms or this set. The drama alone makes real life people like us look sane. I wonder if its more for the cameras or if its really real.

There is a Teen Mom 3 in the works also. I heard the girl whose boyfriend drowned will be part of the series.

Good. I have grown tired of these foolish foolish girls. I would love to see how that girl whose bf died is doing.
Time to move on from this batch ugh

She had a miscarriage this week actually on the 26th I believe blamed it on her husband stating he fractured her skull and assaulted her too. Her ex fiancé was with her at the hospital according to what I read. Jennelle is one messed up girl.

I don't know what has been worse the first set of moms or this set. The drama alone makes real life people like us look sane. I wonder if its more for the cameras or if its really real.

There is a Teen Mom 3 in the works also. I heard the girl whose boyfriend drowned will be part of the series.

I think the pp's were talking about two different girls. I'm pretty sure Leah had a miscarriage last year and is pregnant again, and supposedly Jennelle just had a miscarriage this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter