• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What did we think of TEEN MOM 2?

:scared1: Yikes, really? Don't get me wrong, I think it was completely wrong what she did. I get it she is/was very young and immature, but even if not, really "she should thank her lucky stars that he didn't start smacking her around"?????:scared1::scared1: As if, that should somehow be acceptable as a possible norm??? That's a really scary and ignorant comment to make.:sad2::sad2:

I wasn't being ignorant at all -did you read the article (linked here somewhere) where she said she was used to being treated badly & being roughed up by previous boyfriends, including Robbie? That's what I was referring to - that she should thank her lucky stars that she was lucky enough to finally have a man that didn't want to smack her around, because she said all the others had. She finally found a decent guy & she screwed it up!

Did anyone watch the special last night with Dr. Dreary-Drew?

I missed alot with Jennelle,but I heard she had a dirty test-ruh roh!

And Kailyn, Grinch and Jordan awkward. Did I understand correctly, Kaiilyn had a STD and she and Jordan both got treated and Jo was like, why do you think it came from me? ooh let's see, cause you have little chicken head groupies,lol.

Then Dr Dreary was telling Grinch, "yea if you slept with her, ha ha, you need to get check out? really? Maybe it's me and please tell me if you took it another way, but I took it as a "dig" at her. Oh no Grinch has been pining away after Kailyn and has abstained,lol. right. And why the FREAK didn't Kailyn and Jordan/Grinch both have protection? just because you are on a pill, shot, whatever, it's always good to have a back up and something "on" to protect yourself.

And no she doesn't "NEED" both of them to give her emotional support. Grinch needs to do his part in taking care of Issac, they don't even need to be friends as long as things are planned on. He didn't need to hang out at her house, he could have taken Issac out on his own.

The only way Janelle is going to get her life together is if she stops hanging around Reefer-Keifer. She's got to end any contact with him. I started to see a glimpse of Barbara last night that made me think "now I know why Janelle is the way she is". It does seem like her medication has calmed her somewhat.

I guess I saw Kailyn as a the most mature of the girls and probably the most likely to succeed in life. I guess I overestimated her, she is still an immature teenager who wants it both ways for herself. She wants both guys, and can't understand why that can't happen.

I really thought some of these girls would have a decent future if they worked hard at it, but I'm really skeptical now, and it's really sad.

Can't wait (sarcastically speaking) to hear Leah's story. Should be interesting.

And Kailyn, Grinch and Jordan awkward. Did I understand correctly, Kaiilyn had a STD and she and Jordan both got treated and Jo was like, why do you think it came from me? ooh let's see, cause you have little chicken head groupies,lol.

Then Dr Dreary was telling Grinch, "yea if you slept with her, ha ha, you need to get check out? really? Maybe it's me and please tell me if you took it another way, but I took it as a "dig" at her. Oh no Grinch has been pining away after Kailyn and has abstained,lol. right. And why the FREAK didn't Kailyn and Jordan/Grinch both have protection? just because you are on a pill, shot, whatever, it's always good to have a back up and something "on" to protect yourself.

I watched that whole segment with my eyes covered going "ewww....ewwww...ewwww are they really discussing the STD they all have??????" Make the PSA & move on - I was waiting for a description of symptoms - or for Jo to drop trou & say "here look it wasn't from me."

Jenelle - she's using again...but she claims it's better now. Um, I didn't get that impression at all last night. Same Jenelle, different hair (which I thought looked really pretty).

TaraPA;44106438 I was waiting for a description of symptoms - or for Jo to drop trou & say "here look it wasn't from me." Jenelle - she's using again...but she claims it's better now. Um said:
I know, right? And you know what? I felt bad for Jordan, I truly did.She is wanting to know what Grinch, wants, he has told her it was just playtime, he doesn't want any GF right now, then once he said that, she was kind of looking at Jordan like, well if he doesn't want me do you still do? And really? she was surprised when Grinch said it was a whole lot of times, then she was like 2 more times. really? does it matter? even if it wasn't anymore but the 1 time, she didn't think he would "add" to it?

Jennelle did look nice and "well".

I wish Dr Drew would have asked Jo if he was trying to break Kailyn and Jordan up. He's a jerk to use her like that and ruin her other relationship.

I wish Dr Drew would have asked Jo if he was trying to break Kailyn and Jordan up. He's a jerk to use her like that and ruin her other relationship.

I loathe Dr Drew now, I like him when he did Celebrity rehab, well more like the show then like him, but he seems biased.

I really wish they had someone who was more "in their face" unbiased, straight shooter person.

Kale getting ditched by Joe was the best thing that happened all season. Totally hilarious! Her face, realizing she'd messed that one up was priceless. Good one, mopey.

So defensive about cheating on the world's only Amish Staples employee too. Her whole attitude was 'why're you blaming me?! God!'

Yeah, the urge to wipe the little smirk Chelsea gets whenever A-dumb pays attention to her with a 2by is strong. She's such a waste of skin.

Janelle.... sigh.

Leah, could not care less about her endless whining about her endless boring drama that she created then whines about. Word to the makeup. How much time does she spend slathering that stuff on a day?

They all look so awful, with the bleached out hair (save Kale, who has decent hair if nothing else) and heinous makeup and trashy, cheap fake nails. They're all such terrible parents and they all look like they wandered out of an episode of COPS they look so trash-tastic. Chelsea and Leah look like an SNL skit they look so hilariously trashy.

Really? From what I've seen, Kailyn, Leah, and even Chelsea seem to be really caring, good moms. Yeah, they may make some bad decisions, but they ARE very young still. But nothing I've seen makes them come across as terrible parents. That's a ridiculous and hateful statement. I guess I shouldn't expect anything more from you though. :rolleyes:

I read the same about Kyle and Maci (I read a Teen Mom blog... no judging.) and read their tweets and such. One of them also changed their relationship status on Facebook so it appears to be true.

What blog do you read? I like reading Teen Mom gossip!

I loathe Dr Drew now, I like him when he did Celebrity rehab, well more like the show then like him, but he seems biased.

I really wish they had someone who was more "in their face" unbiased, straight shooter person.

Dr. Drew annoys me like no other!! He puts the blame on the wrong people and he doesn't get down to what the problems really are. They really should find someone else to host these shows.

I think Jenelle and Kailyn both looked really pretty on the special. (Not that Chelsea and Leah aren't pretty, but the tanning and makeup are seriously overboard with these two).

I watched the episode and the after-show multiple times, and I can't get past the preview for the next season of 16 and Pregnant

This Spring on 16 and Pregnant: "I can't model, I can't cagefight... I can't do anything I used to anymore"

Forget Jenelle... this girl will be a gem, I'm sure.

model, I can't cagefight... I can't do anything I used to anymore"[/I]

WHAT?! the girl said she can't cagefight? I'm all for equal rights, but if you want to model wouldn't cage fighting cancel that out?

I saw the snip it of a girl getting a call that her boyfriend has been in a serious accident, then you see him in a neck brace type thing.

I watched the episode and the after-show multiple times, and I can't get past the preview for the next season of 16 and Pregnant

This Spring on 16 and Pregnant: "I can't model, I can't cagefight... I can't do anything I used to anymore"

I don't get this? I personally would never cage fight because I'm a big baby, but it's not like she's kicking puppies. Not fair to judge her on that.

Whoa, how is Joe the actor in all of that?

Use her and ruin her relationship?

Unless she was laying unconscious, naked and spreadeagled on the floor and he tripped over a lego and that's how the sex happened, she ruined her own relationship, all by herself, as she was the one in the relationship who cheated.

I also don't see how he used her if the two of them had sex.

Moment of the season was Jordan ditching Kale after she was all 'Jo, you want me? No? Okie, well, yes, Pinsky, then I'd like to be with Jordan.' She is so horrid, that was hilariously awesome.

Loved Pinsky seeming to not comprehend why Jordan was not into being the leftover dregs. Pinsky could not be more of a misogynistic tool. Can they not find an actual psychological professional to host this mess? Or barring that, Judge Judy or someone who won't put up with them.
Really? From what I've seen, Kailyn, Leah, and even Chelsea seem to be really caring, good moms. Yeah, they may make some bad decisions, but they ARE very young still. But nothing I've seen makes them come across as terrible parents. That's a ridiculous and hateful statement. I guess I shouldn't expect anything more from you though.
And that wasn't hateful at all. :rolleyes1

Yeah, I think they're terrible parents. You and anyone else is obviously free to disagree, that's what makes the world go round. In my opinion, they're awful parents. Chelsea is the worst of the lot imo - she's had three years of total financial leeching and hasn't gotten a GED. Uneducated parents who had the opportunity to become educated so they could not only provide for their children but model that education is important? Bad parents.

She uses Aubrey to "test" Adam, who treats Aubrey like crap. She leaves that kid with him when she's not sure he'll feed her. Bad parent.

Her entire life is about her boyfriend. Most of the time we see her, she's laying around the house in a blanket nest whining about Adam, stopping to talk to Aubrey in obnoxious baby talk and then go back to ignoring her while she moans more about Adam and Aubrey wanders aimlessly, playing with whatever is scattered around the free house Chelsea can't be bothered to clean. Bad parent.

She spent two years without a job, though she had available free childcare the entire time. Bad parent.

We've seen her do almost nothing enriching with Aubrey, despite that she's a lazy, jobless layabout not even in school, totally leeching off her father. With all that, still no music classes, no reading, no blocks and numbers, no counting, colours, textures, just Aubrey wandering around playing with a random ball and getting slathered in makeup and cheetah print. The kid would be better off raised by Koko, as I'd wager Koko's IQ is higher than Chelsea's and she'd pay more attention to Aubrey.

Leah is also just all about her own drama, also not in school, though she got out of high school but she could have been taking night classes. The amount of time she spends bleaching the fried mop on her head and slathering on a half pound of eyeliner a day could be better spent doing exercises with the twin with the mobility issues, it'd seem.

Nothing to do with her parenting but she really looks shockingly awful and old, she's like a graduate of the Lindsay Lohan school of rode hard....

Kale is at least sortof vaguely in school, but I think she's a grifter and she keeps blowing up her kid's stable living situations out of her own dramatic nonsense.

Her son was living with his grandparents and father, in a comfortable home, and she messed that up becuse she lied and wouldn't not date for 2 seconds. Then with his other grandmother and she ran out because how dare someone tell her to clean up - everything is all about her, not Isaac, he's not even an afterthought. Bad parent.

I don't get this? I personally would never cage fight because I'm a big baby, but it's not like she's kicking puppies. Not fair to judge her on that.

Well my thoughts were more based on the fact that modeling and cagefighting aren't exactly similar hobbies. It's like saying you're really into playing canasta and also playing the saw in a death metal band.

Moreso, though, I was kind of amused by the fact that she appeared to be whining about the fact that she can't cagefight because she's pregnant.

Whoa, how is Joe the actor in all of that?

Use her and ruin her relationship?

Unless she was laying unconscious, naked and spreadeagled on the floor and he tripped over a lego and that's how the sex happened, she ruined her own relationship, all by herself, as she was the one in the relationship who cheated.

I also don't see how he used her if the two of them had sex.

Moment of the season was Jordan ditching Kale after she was all 'Jo, you want me? No? Okie, well, yes, Pinsky, then I'd like to be with Jordan.' She is so horrid, that was hilariously awesome.

Loved Pinsky seeming to not comprehend why Jordan was not into being the leftover dregs. Pinsky could not be more of a misogynistic tool. Can they not find an actual psychological professional to host this mess? Or barring that, Judge Judy or someone who won't put up with them.

And that wasn't hateful at all. :rolleyes1

Yeah, I think they're terrible parents. You and anyone else is obviously free to disagree, that's what makes the world go round. In my opinion, they're awful parents. Chelsea is the worst of the lot imo - she's had three years of total financial leeching and hasn't gotten a GED. Uneducated parents who had the opportunity to become educated so they could not only provide for their children but model that education is important? Bad parents.

She uses Aubrey to "test" Adam, who treats Aubrey like crap. She leaves that kid with him when she's not sure he'll feed her. Bad parent.

Her entire life is about her boyfriend. Most of the time we see her, she's laying around the house in a blanket nest whining about Adam, stopping to talk to Aubrey in obnoxious baby talk and then go back to ignoring her while she moans more about Adam and Aubrey wanders aimlessly, playing with whatever is scattered around the free house Chelsea can't be bothered to clean. Bad parent.

She spent two years without a job, though she had available free childcare the entire time. Bad parent.

We've seen her do almost nothing enriching with Aubrey, despite that she's a lazy, jobless layabout not even in school, totally leeching off her father. With all that, still no music classes, no reading, no blocks and numbers, no counting, colours, textures, just Aubrey wandering around playing with a random ball and getting slathered in makeup and cheetah print. The kid would be better off raised by Koko, as I'd wager Koko's IQ is higher than Chelsea's and she'd pay more attention to Aubrey.

Leah is also just all about her own drama, also not in school, though she got out of high school but she could have been taking night classes. The amount of time she spends bleaching the fried mop on her head and slathering on a half pound of eyeliner a day could be better spent doing exercises with the twin with the mobility issues, it'd seem.

Nothing to do with her parenting but she really looks shockingly awful and old, she's like a graduate of the Lindsay Lohan school of rode hard....

Kale is at least sortof vaguely in school, but I think she's a grifter and she keeps blowing up her kid's stable living situations out of her own dramatic nonsense.

Her son was living with his grandparents and father, in a comfortable home, and she messed that up becuse she lied and wouldn't not date for 2 seconds. Then with his other grandmother and she ran out because how dare someone tell her to clean up - everything is all about her, not Isaac, he's not even an afterthought. Bad parent.

You DO realize the girls aren't filmed 24/7, right? Just because you see 15 minutes of the kid playing by herself doesn't mean that's always the case. Also, a lot of what we see is re-enacted. http://starcasm.net/archives/144177
Obviously you aren't a parent. Kids do play by themselves sometimes.

I love watching this show but sometimes it is very misleading to real teens that get pregnant. why...

Chelsea, Amber, Kail, Lacey. Its not reality that real teens get pregnant and have a place of their own.
Chelesa- Her dad pays for her jeep,house and bills. She always has her hair tan and nails done even though her hair looks awful.

Amber- had a place of her own, a car and nails done

Lacey- a car, able to go to school and an apartment of her own. Once she was counting a stack of money and her mom asked her if she had money saved and she responded yes. Most teens can barely buy diapers.

Kail- free place to live, a car and going to school. Most places that will give you a place to live for partial payment have a long waiting list.

Dh and I were both 25 when i got preggo and lived with our moms. When we were single we couldnt afford to move out on our own. We got preggo and got an apartment. We both worked and it was tough especially when we had to buy diapers, formula etc. We were so broke but it wasnt easy like the girls above make it look. Theres no way we could have made it if we were 16, 18, 20 and pregnant.
---------------------------
Kail she cheats on Jo to be with jordan, then she cheats on Jordan to be with jo:confused3 I've never really cared for her. i think she all about herself and exactly like her mother-sorry

Chelesa- she is just so dumb!!!! She needs help because adam is not healthy for her or Albury. I think she has low self esteem and needs to build up her confidence, be a mom and forget about loser Adam. He makes Ryan from the other teen mom look good and i'm not a big ryan fan.

Leah- needs to spend less time on her make up and get herself together. I read in a magazine that she has a new fiance and they suffered a miscarriage. Really! She doesnt need to have anymore kids right now especially with a new guy that hasnt been around long. She needs to be with her girls and focus on the help for the lil one with special needs.

Janelle- glad she got some help. I know she tested dirty but theres hope for her as long as she stays away from drugs, kiefer the stinker and any other loser and keeps taking her meds.

OH!!! I wonder what jo's mom and dad had to say about the STD. I bet they about died that Kail mentioned it on tv-lol!

You DO realize the girls aren't filmed 24/7, right? Just because you see 15 minutes of the kid playing by herself doesn't mean that's always the case. Also, a lot of what we see is re-enacted. http://starcasm.net/archives/144177
Obviously you aren't a parent. Kids do play by themselves sometimes.

Yes, kids play by themselves - that's a good thing. Nicer if they play with, say, blocks or age-appropriate toys than the stuff they find randomly laying but yes. And no, they're not filmed 24/7. However, two seasons of this mess and we've never, ever seen Chelsea doing anything enriching with Aubrey. Not once. If it was happening a lot, given how long the cameras were around for the stretch these things were filmed, you'd think it'd pop up.

I mean maybe Chelsea herself is actually, off camera, really smart, studious, a big reader, who's had jobs the entire time - but we just never see it.

I'm going with that we see a decent representation; Aubrey wanders about while Chelsea and her three working neurons whine about A-dumb and lay on the couch not working or going to school.

Leah- needs to spend less time on her make up and get herself together. I read in a magazine that she has a new fiance and they suffered a miscarriage. Really! She doesnt need to have anymore kids right now especially with a new guy that hasnt been around long. She needs to be with her girls and focus on the help for the lil one with special needs.
Leah is flat out trash. Without the miscarriage, she'd have two marriages and three kids under her belt at 19.

The level of dumb and gross Joe/Collard Greens/Jordan are with the unprotected sex and STDs and cheating and etc., is just ... see above re: trash. Joe HAS a kid already, how does he not use condoms?

Did anyone watch the special last night with Dr. Dreary-Drew?

I missed alot with Jennelle,but I heard she had a dirty test-ruh roh!

And no she doesn't "NEED" both of them to give her emotional support. Grinch needs to do his part in taking care of Issac, they don't even need to be friends as long as things are planned on. He didn't need to hang out at her house, he could have taken Issac out on his own.

I watched it but I didn't pay to much attention to it because it was filmed in July of 2011 and almost all of the stuff on there is so old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter