• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

what did everyone have for dinner?

Hot dogs with sauerkraut, baked beans and beet & green bean salad.

our last "winter" meal tonight - chicken fried steaks, mashed potatoes, pan gravy, and green beans. It was yummy! But we don't eat heavy food like that once it gets warm. I was just using up the last of the cube steaks from the freezer.

I had fried fish, onion rings, and a salad with oil and vinegar. DH had stromboli. Yeah, we ordered in tonight because I didn't feel like cooking lol

Nothing yet. It just hit 6:00 p.m. DH is having leftover chicken but there isn't enough for both of us so I'll probably have a baked potato and a salad. I'll rustle up something for the kids too.

nothing yet...its about 6:15 here.

but we're making pizza.

Trader Joe's pizza dough, green peppers, onion, spinach and pepperoni.

It's a good thing we're having all those veggies tonight because I went to In n Out for lunch:thumbsup2

MIL is staying with us this week so she cooked! :cool1:

We had steak cooked on the grill with honey BBQ sauce, sauteed potatoes with onions, steamed broccoli and Pillsbury soft rolls. Then we had key lime pie for dessert! It was fabulous!

If I'd been in charge of dinner, we'd have had Flippers cheese pizza with anchovies!!!

I made chicken and veggie (onions, scallions, red bell pepper, baby corn, snow peas) stir fry with brown rice! I loved the colors of the veggies!!

I need a bigger frying pan or a big wok!!

tacos, corn and spanish rice...DS tennis meet went on until almost 7..I'm just happy I cooked anything getting home that late!

I loved the PP who had roasted veggies:thumbsup2

We had eggplant rollatini that I made for the first time:)
Everyone liked it except for DD-8, I had to make her a pb&j LOL

Leftover chili.. DH had his over a baked potato, I mixed mine with a package of Fritos.

We're officially out of leftovers now so I guess I have to cook tomorrow. Bummer.

Not sure just yet, I have some chicken breasts but I just took them out so they are still frozen. I might just make pasta and garlic bread for dinner but I might do the chicken w/pasta on the side.

My DBF and I had dinner at a local Italian place. He had Spaghetti and meatballs and I had Baked Spaghetti. Some of ya'lls dinners sound soooo yummy.

Shrimp Fajitas with chips and salsa and2 Moose Drool beers!

We went to a local Italian restaurant for takeout. Just got a variety of stuff. Tomato and buffalo mozzarella, penne with eggplant, gnocchi, veal with ham and cheese and a tomato sauce, bruschetta. Was excellent as always. I swear I need to being this chef back to America with me. :lovestruc

Some roast balsamic veggies topped with some steamed broccoli, cauliflower, beans and snow peas.
I just had the veggies but my son and hubby also shared a piece of atlantic salmon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter