• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What did everyone get for Christmas

MagicKingdom05

<font color=red>Loves to Travel<br><font color=dar
Hi.

Hopefully everyone has had a nice Christmas and got some of what they asked for.

So what did everyone get for Christmas?

I got a couple pairs of dockers for work (black, blue), a nice work shirt, a portable DVD player, a portable car charger, money (thanks mom/dad, grandpa and grandma), wireless keyboard and mouse (love it), bed in the bag and and extra set of really nice 300 thread count sheets.

Its just me and dd16. She got me Gone With the Wind, Wizard of Oz, White Christmas (dvds), 3 books, a watch, a poodle calendar, and a couple of other things.

I got her a laptop, perfume, 3 cds, giftcards for Abercrombie, Hollister, and American Eagle, and a few other things.

Christmas was nice, I had dinner ready on time (for a change) and recieved a picture (framed) of my neices for christmas. DH didn't get me anything (again). But now, I will have to go shopping for ME!!!!

tubachick,

That's the best part, being able to go shopping after Christmas. I'm sure I will put away a few $$$ that I got for Christmas to shop later with, but the majority of it will go towards my Vegas trip comming up in 5 days.

My ever thoughtful dh bought me a paper shredder. He promised to make up for all my tears by taking me shopping today for the after christmas sales, well its noon and he is still sleeping in bed. Oh well. I really dont expect too much from him. At least I get three trips to disney in a years time, so I wont complain.

My dh got me a Hershey's Times Square shirt.

I giggled with delight because I love chocolate and he knows I am trying to cut down on eating too many. :teeth:

I got lots of great things, but one of my favorite gifts was 3 boxes of Diamond Crystal Salt. Yes, salt! Diamond Crystal is different than other salt in that is is more powdery and sticks to food better. I can't get it here in North Carolina and Lisa had a friend send her some for part of my Christmas presents. It just made my day!

Linda

I got a TON of Disney stuff. Let's just say that my room is now Disney-fied. LOL. I got Mickey Mouse luggage (for my trip in February), a Tinkerbell light switch plate, Tinkerbell key chain, Disney pajamas and slippers, Tinkerbell notebook paper, Tinkerbell sticky notes, and a Mickey calender. I got other stuff, but that is most of it. LOL.

Hmmm.....

Leather Jacket, portable dvd player, money, gift cards, socks, boxers, mp3 player, dvd's and money towards my Disneyland trip in January :)

I got myself a ticket to the Sugar Bowl and a Disney Photomovie from our vacation last month. You can use your Photopass pictures in it. It is supposed to be here later this week.

DH had a Mother's Pendant made for me. It's in the shape of Mickey's head !!. The face part is a diamond (my birthstone) and the ears are my kids' birthstones. It's great! Very creative! I was pretty happy to see it! :) (He said the jeweler was kind of looking at him strange when he told him what he wanted. "mickey's head")

I received a Laptop computer from my DH, which I was not expecting.

Needless to say, I am a Happy Camper!!! :goodvibes

I got Looney Tunes Gold Collection Vol. 3, leather gloves with cashmere lining, a hands-free cellphone headset, ipod accessories, a large sketchbook, sketching pencils, a book on doing your own storyboards, and the crown jewel of my Christmas haul was a digital camera.

Wanted a portable DVD player, but I'm not going to complain. Now I don't need to lug my big, bulky camcorder around just to get still photos which I can't download to my PC because the wire is still broken. :rolleyes2

DH and I gave each other WDW Florida Residents Annual Passes for Christmas, plus a trip to WDW for Christmas (just got back!). :earsgirl:

I don't post here often but I hope everyone had a happy christmas:

Here's what I got:
My husband got me the Everyday Italian Cookbook and a CD

My MIL got me the Hamilton beach indoor grill w/removable grill plates

My cousin who had me in the family gift draw got me a book and a DVD

My brother got a gift card from Target(yeah!!!)

My mom got a really nice Juicy style sweat suit and the best gift of all... A Waterford bowl (my brother got one too) that she had bought on our trip to Ireland this past summer-she was originally buying them for a friend's daughter and my cousin,changed her mind,gave them money instead and decided that we should have them as a rememberance of our trip.

My kids bought me the Disney DVD player ~ Now I would like to save up some money to buy myself the matching TV.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone!

Teresa :flower:

Dh got me the Mickey Mouse duvet cover and Mickey Mouse sheets! Various heavy duty kitchen utensils, a watch and some other random stuff! It was a great year in our house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter