• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Deluxe Resort do you think would be the nicest to Sit and Relax on their Beach

I would definitely recomment the Polynesian. This is definitely one of our best days of all of our trips is spending a day hanging out and relaxing with a pina colada on the Polynesian beach. I wish I was there right now!

Grand Floridian, then Poly.

I don't like the Beach Club's beach. It is so very public. Well, they all are, I guess...but the others have less public ones. The Beach Club just has that one strip that is right in front of the rooms, along a walkway, across from the Boardwalk...and there are boats going by, too. Not all that relaxing, IMO.

In terms of the best beach to relax on with the best atmosphere, I would rank them...
1. Polynesian
2. Grand Floridian
3. Beach Club
4. Wilderness Lodge

I've only stayed at the Poly, but I have to agree with the others - the beach is fantastic!!! They have hammocks hung too. Watching Wishes and the Electrical Parade at night was great. There is also another little beach at the Poly - over to the right of the hill if you're looking at the castle. Our building was over here, so I saw it everyday and there was rarely anyone there at all. Very peaceful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter