What days for what parks?

Debs1963

Mouseketeer
We are going to WDW in May 14-12. Arriving late on 14 and leaving late on
21. Not sure what days is best to go to what parks. How many days should I plan on spending in each park? We have 6 yo girl and 4yo boy. Does not seem that Epcot has a lot for little one's but my travel agent says they do. Feedback please!!!!

Are you staying onsite or off? If you're onsite, will you want to do EMH days or avoid them? I'd definitely plan on at least 2 days in MK and don't skip ANY of the parks.

We stay offsite and we usually do the parks like this:

Sunday--MK
Monday--AK (I'm going to change this starting this year to another day--sheesh)
Tuesday--off (maybe a water park or DTD or Disney Quest)
Wednesday--MGM
Thursday--Epcot
Friday--off (maybe a water park or DTD or Disney Quest)

We are staying onsite during May 25 to June 1st. Can anyone tell me the bussiest days for the parks. I have old information on this, and want to know if it has changed.

The first time we went to WDW our kids were ds10, ds7, dd5.We all loved Epcot. Every park has plenty for everyone. Our Least favorite park was A.K. and I know its many peoples favorite so you need to try them all. We will be there the same time as you! Have fun.!!

Greg :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter