What day will the American Idol winner be at WDW?

LilGMom

<font color=red>It makes me want to Kiss on the li
Just wondering if anyone knew what date Lee DeWyze will be at WDW? Might have to change around one of our days. :goodvibes

TIA

Wait, this Monday? I'll be there!! I wasn't planning on going to DHS but maybe I'll stop by. I'll keep my eye out on the news.

Will it be DHS at the American Idol place? DW is very excited. Monday is our break day :rolleyes:

Thanks! We have late dinner reservations on Boardwalk that day. I wonder what time he will perform?

EDIT: It was our day to sleep in (MK 3 am the night before). Getting there early would make sure we get to see the performance?

Oh my goodness, are you kidding me???? REALLY?? Will he be performing during one of the AIE shows??? Which one?? We are actually going to be at DHS that day and we always watch the show. The kids would be gaga to see Lee! Please give me more details AND SOON, we leave at 3:30 p.m. today!!!!

I may have to shuffle my days around. I am getting there Monday at 9:30 am and was going to MK and then AK for EMH (never been to AK at night). I did just read in the Orlando Sentinel that he would be there Monday, 5/31. I wonder if they will post an event schedule? The newspaper said there would be a motorcade and then performance.

Anyone know the schedule for his appearance??? Specific Time/Location at DHS? Or will it be announced somewhere when you enter that morning??

Lee Dewyze will be in a parade at the Studios Monday 10am. Check out his new Disney commercial on youtube! He sings: Wish upon a Star. His voice is awesome. For those of you who are going(I'm so jealous), please post you pictures!

if you get to see this tomorrow - PLEASE POST PICS!

how awesome!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter