What day to use EE

Soon2beMarried

Earning My Ears
We have a City pass that has 3 day hopper pass. We are going to DLA and DCA on August 9th which is a wensday. August 11th which is a friday and August 12th which is a saturday. WHich day can i use it and want to use it. We are intrested in hitting up the big rides. Splash mt. Space mountain. Indy.

Of the days you mentioned, only Saturday has EE. Most of the Fantasyland rides and some of the Tomorrowland rides (I think including Space Mountain) are open during EE. By late morning on Saturday you should head over to DCA. You should do all the other big DL rides on Wednesday; that is usually the least crowded day.

Of the days you listed, I believe the only day you can use your EE is Saturday, since EE is only offered on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. The only ride of the big ones you mentioned that is open for EE is Space Mt. Most rides in FL and TL are open for EE, but the rest of the park is not.

Two tips:

Get to the gates at least 30-45 min before EE. That will hopefully get you close to the front of the line so when the rope drops, you can rush to SM.

About 10-15 min before regular opening move to the entrance of AL off the hub so when they open the rest of the park you can rush to SpM and/or Indy.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter