What day is Brunch and Tea on Alaskan 7 night?

engle

DIS Veteran
Anyone know...I am going May 3rd and I don't have a ressie for either...hoping to get one on board...but I still would like to know which days they offer them both!!

Both of those are only offered on sea days. I believe the day the ship is not docked but going through one of the destinations would count as a sea day for the CBs so Palo should be open at least for brunch that day.

They are offered on ALL sea days? I thought they were only offered once per cruise!!

They should be offered at least both sea days. We have reservations for Brunch the first sea day for half of our group and I think we're going to see if there is availability once we board for the other half.

Pam

Yes on all sea days. Brunch is offered on KW day on the western and when the Magic did double dips at CC it was offered on one of the days we were at CC...I can't remember which but do know that the CB was offered on the Friday we were at CC so that may have been the same at Palo for their brunch schedule. On the longer cruises with multiple sea days --- just think of the possibilities!!! :)

Tea is always at 3 pm on sea days. It is a single seating, not varied times as brunch and dinner are.

Well I am on the May 3rd and there are no brunch or tea openings for any day and there hasn't been for weeks! And I have checked EVERY day!! There were no dinner openings until about 10 days ago when one time slot opened up! I am hoping for some pixie dust to get me both brunch and tea when I board!!

Anyone know...I am going May 3rd and I don't have a ressie for either...hoping to get one on board...but I still would like to know which days they offer them both!!

We're on your cruise and have brunch booked for Tracey Arm day.

Well I am on the May 3rd and there are no brunch or tea openings for any day and there hasn't been for weeks! And I have checked EVERY day!! There were no dinner openings until about 10 days ago when one time slot opened up! I am hoping for some pixie dust to get me both brunch and tea when I board!!

At this point I wouldn't expect any reservations to be available online. Did you try to make a reservation when your booking window opened? They hold back 50% of reservations to book onboard with some of those being held exclusively for concierge guests.

I only booked this cruise about 4 weeks ago. I got a CM discount through a family member. Normally I would have made a ressie at my booking window as I have done on my past 2 DCL cruises. If that is all I miss out on, that's okay...I am sure we'll have a great time anyway!! BUT, I am still hoping for an onboard booking!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter