What cruise line?

UGAFan0829

DIS Veteran
I know this has been posted here before, but if you had to cruise another line besides DCL, what would you choose?

I will be going on my first DCL cruise (Wonder) next month. I have cruised Carnival several of times, NCL and Celebrity. Although I have enjoyed them all (what's not to enjoy about a cruise?), my favorite is Celebrity. I wasn't on one of the newer or larger ships, I was on one of the small ships (Zenith) and it was great. Service and food were awesome and it just had a cozier and more personalized atmosphere. I'm very anxious to experience DCL.

Tossup between a Windjammer barefoot cruise or a Radisson Seven Seas Tahiti/South Pacific cruise :) I know these two are at opposite ends of the spectrum, but we're diverse people...

I'll be rude--I wouldn't. We cruised 2 other lines before DCL existed. Since then, we've done 12 Magic cruises.

Of course, I'm not fair. I'm comparine 1997 and earlier to current DCL. However, DCL has definitely been our favorite.

I wondered if DD would not like it as well as a teen--she LOVES The Stack.

My husband and I have cruised by ourselves on Princess. We have loved Princess. I am interested in this post too. We will be taking our kids for the first time on a short 3 day Wonder cruise this April. We are trying to decide if we should rebook a 7 day while on board. Our kids are 5 and 7. I want to make sure here will be a good children's program. It looks like you can book a suite on RCL for less money. Anyone tried RCL? Still looking at options.

I have heard wonderful things about the RCCL Voyager Class Ships - they have a rock climbing wall, ice skating rink, miniature golf, etc... as well as more activities geared towards adults! The kids program is supposed to be wonderful as well!!!

~ Angie
MommyTo5

Our 1st cruise was on RCI's Enchantment of the Seas. Not as big as the voyager class but a beautiful ship with great food and excellent service!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter