• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What CROCS did for me!!

Dchef, just took a pic of me and my PINK crocs, but I realized, I dont know how to post a pic!! :confused3

My crocs came today. I got the Nile style. I told my youngest DD they came and I had them on. She asked to try them so I took one off and gave it to her. Then she asked for the other shoe. Then she disappeared..WITH MY CROCS!

They are too big for her, but I have a feeling I am going to be buying another pair in a size small for her.

TA DA!!

[image]http://www.wdwinfo.com/photopost/data/500/68499croc_pic-med.jpg[/img]

notice my right ankle, swollen, crocs are helpful!!

hey, what am I doing wrong? :confused3 I even tried adding it to my signature!!

http://www.wdwinfo.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=3796

edited to add:
:rotfl2: I go to my CP and check my signature, preview my signature, and its there!! :rotfl2: I am so computer illiterate!! :rotfl: of course I'm thinking its probably too big for a signature, but its not working... slumping back to the tech board!! :)

OK - got my nile Crocs today. I wear a 7 - 7.5 so I ordered a small, but my big toe is partially over the edge! They are serioiusly comfortable everywhere else, and I'm pretty sure that the med (8-9) will be WAY to big. Does anyone know if they will mold down so that my toe won't be pushing on the top edge of the shoe? I really want to keep them and would order a closed toe style but I'm afraid I'm between the sizes! Can anyone help? Thanks! :confused3

Please, please, PLEASE stop posting pictures of those colorful Crocs! It's getting expensive!!! :rotfl:

A few weeks ago (when I first read this thread) I bought white Caymans because I figured white would reflect the sunlight and my feet would stay nice and cool in the summer sun. But then given all the discussion about the pink Beach Crocs, I decided I had to have a pair since I love pink so I ordered a pair and they will be here in two days. Now I see the photo of the red ones and I'm thinking how cute those would be, especially, say on the 4th of July with some navy blue shorts and a white shirt... I can see how this can become an addiction and posting photos of your colorful Crocs is not helping!!! I'm trying to set aside money for our trip to WDW in May and instead I'm spending it now on Crocs!!! and at this rate I'm going to need a bigger suitcase so I have room to haul all my Crocs down to WDW because I know I won't be able to limit myself to bringing just one pair!

Okay, got my crocs today. I chose the khaki colored Niles. I too fell in between (small a little snug but comfy, med a little large but also comfy). I'm usually a size 8 so I went for the mediums. I must say, they are truly comfortable. I put them on once I got outside of the store and haven't felt the need to take them off yet. Kicking my shoes off is usually the first thing I do when I get home from work.

I was really bummed that they didn't carry the sandal. I'd love to try those too. Maybe I'll just order them online and hope I get them in time for our trip in May.

Thanks for the tip on the crocs. I think my tootsies are going to be very happy in the parks. :dancer:

Anyone know if the closed version (Highland?) will come in better colors this year???
I love my Beaches but I hate sand in my toes. Weird I know. Especially since I live 1 minute form the beach. :sunny:

welovedis said:
Ok i broke down and got a pair of each (Payless & Crocs) since no one posted anything since my previous post. WHile I like the crocs, I actually like the Payless kind (got the blue ones too) better, mostly because they fit me a bit better.

I wear a size 9 in regular shoes, sometimes a 9 1/2. The crocs are just a tiny bit snug-got a size Medium (8/9) because the largers were huge. At Payless they had full sizes and I bought an 8-they fit perfectly. If you can't find Crocs or just want to try out a less expensive version, pick up a pair at Payless. Mine were $14.99, less a $5 off coupon I found in a local paper so you can't beat that price!

I went to our local Payless but they didn't carry the knockoff Crocs. Are they the same material? I bought a pair of knockoff Birkenstocks instead... ;)

eeyore45 said:
TA DA!!

edited to add:
:rotfl2: I go to my CP and check my signature, preview my signature, and its there!! :rotfl2: I am so computer illiterate!! :rotfl: of course I'm thinking its probably too big for a signature, but its not working... slumping back to the tech board!! :)

Hey, NICE feet! I covet your pink Crocs.

eeyore45 said:
TA DA!!

:)

so weird seeing my pic on your computer of me in my crocs :rotfl:

I uploaded to photobucket.com then you copy the IMG copy and paste into the body of your post so it doesn't have to be your signature :)

eeyore45 said:
TA DA!!

edited to add:

Oh your poor ankle! Feel better soon!!!! :flower:
I can't wait to get pink!

jasmine206 said:
OK - got my nile Crocs today. I wear a 7 - 7.5 so I ordered a small, but my big toe is partially over the edge! They are serioiusly comfortable everywhere else, and I'm pretty sure that the med (8-9) will be WAY to big. Does anyone know if they will mold down so that my toe won't be pushing on the top edge of the shoe? I really want to keep them and would order a closed toe style but I'm afraid I'm between the sizes! Can anyone help? Thanks! :confused3

Jasmine, if this helps and it most likely won't because many don't feel the same way I do--BUT, my feet are swimming in my crocs although amazingly enough they are WAY comfortable and stay on completely. If I were you, I would buy them big and the more you wear them the more they will conform to your foot. I try to tell everyone that with these shoes--BIG is OKAY...but I don't think anyone buys it. Most people here in Boulder where their Crocs that way so that is the way I bought them...so glad I did too. We are just too used to wearing the "exact size" shoe, but I wear them like birks a bit bigger.Good Luck.

the person that took my order said they won't be available for another 3 weeks. :sad2: Also they are changing the sizing from XS, S, M to whole sizes. I wear a 7-1/2 and he advised me to purchase size 7. I hope they fit because I don't want to deal with return shipping and having the possibilty of the order being delayed again. After reading a lot of these posts I want to get them as soon as I can!!

princess aurora said:
so weird seeing my pic on your computer of me in my crocs :rotfl:

I uploaded to photobucket.com then you copy the IMG copy and paste into the body of your post so it doesn't have to be your signature :)

PHOTOBUCKET! I knew there was a sight dis'ers used!! Now if I can figure out the whole
thing, notice it didnt work for me above, hence I added it to my signiture.... thinking one of them should work! :rotfl2:

Going to delete it from my signature - I'm sure it will confuse people....

Ursala, did you send back a pair of those crocs?

I did put myself on the zappos email list asking them to email me when they get knew croc styles in, I'm thinking that crocs isnt shipping right off to their orders, I know I could be wrong, I want a pair of blue Niles I'm tellin ya!! :love:

OH MY GOSH!!!!! I love them!!!!! :cloud9: I have been wearing them (my purple beach) since I got home at 5. It is now 10 and I feel like I have been walking around barefoot all evening!! The real test will be around the hospital when I get to work tom.. My husband has even agreed to try a pair! :scared1: Thank you all! I love them! :love:

Dchef said:
COLORS OF CROCS EVERYWHERE

Its a Good Thing!
Dchef, The color purple in your post is the color of my new purple crocs! I am going to get a black pair for me and another for my DH. :banana: My poor Birks are going to gather dusts! (sorry great grandpa! :love2: He worked for Birkenstock for 18 yrs in Germany)

jasmine206 said:

I would send them back and get the medium ones. I wear a 7.5 to an 8 and I got the meduim. They are just right.. not too loose and not too snug. Oh and I have the Nile model too.

UrsulasShadow said:
I went to our local Payless but they didn't carry the knockoff Crocs. Are they the same material? I bought a pair of knockoff Birkenstocks instead... ;)

i have a pair of the payless ones too (the sandal version) and they are nearly just as comfy as the real thing and about half the price. Time will tell if they last and remain as comfy at the real crocs though.

So we got ours this morning. They are very comfortable. My boy's feet are swimming in them. I bought them size 1s. One boy is a 13 and one is a 131/2, but they wore them all day and they never slipped off. I think you do forget you have them on. I had to remind my boys to take them off for their gymnastics class.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter