• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What country would you like added to World Show Case?

What country should be added to World Showcase?

• Greece

• Scotland

• Ireland

• Spain

• Switzerland

• Australia

• Another country not listed on the poll - write in

Results are only viewable after voting.
They should replace American Adventure... there's already a Liberty Square in MK which is very similar... i would love to see Australia!

Australia would be neat. Would love to have the lamb chop year round

And they need to Use the huge vacant Japan show building that I didn't even know existed until a couple weeks ago

My vote is for Korea! I know there's a Japan and a China already, BUT I have a daughter born in Korea and I am IN LOVE with the country, food, people! So different fron China and Japan!

Iceland would be BEAUTIFUL as well, didn't think of that!

I'm another vote for Russia..

just for the architecture alone.. it would be amazing!

Russia....Beautiful country, plus I could have some pelmini and solyanka. :goodvibes:woohoo::love:

Disney already has Asia covered in the AK and w/China and Japan. I doubt they would do yet another Asian country.

Ditto w/Europe.

They have Africa covered in the AK and Morroco.

DW has a LOT of guests from Brazil and Argentina so I could see doing one of those.

Iran!?! :scared1: Leave it to you Joshua! :rotfl:

Personally, I would vote for Russia! :yay:

I voted for Australia, but would also love to see Russia or Egypt incuded.

I voted for Greece, I think it would be beautiful! I can already see a Greek restaurant that's lively with festive guys lighting cheese on fire and screaming OPA!OPA! :)

Egypt, Brazil and Argentina are at the top of my list, as well. I envision Australia and India at Animal Kingdom. :)

I'm sure we're not getting any, but I would like to see many more countries. I think the amount should be tripled at least. Africa, South America, Eastern Europe. A few could have rides, but at least a kiosk or something from many different cultures would be nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter