• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What country/state are you from?

USA!!! Indiana. I live in rural Indiana pretty much in a tiny (no stoplight or stop sign) town right smack in the middle of the corn fields. I am not a native here but it is definitley HOME!! I absolutely love it. I know all of my neighbors and we watch out for one another!!

You British and Canadian people are AWESOME!

Don't get me wrong USA people...I love you too! But isn't it neat to have someone outside your culture be RIGHT HERE on the DIS with you?

Princess Ash said:

Don't get me wrong USA people...I love you too! But isn't it neat to have someone outside your culture be RIGHT HERE on the DIS with you?

IT's awesome! :cool1:

*EWooWDW* said:
Good Ol' PA. Land of the Amish and Hershey bars. LOL

i live in pittsburgh pa ... now the other day I saw that horse buggie go down the street

Princess Ash said:

im here! from WALES(UK) i love the americans!!!!!! :wave2:

Hello world! :wave:

(pretend you here it in a jersey accient)Well, i am from new joisey, i live about an hour from the city.

(translation) I am from new jersey, i live about an hour from new york city.

and yes people do talk with a jersey accient, you just need to go to camden or jersey city to here it, also maybe trenton, heck i don't know

I don't talk with an accent, but then again I'm not from Jersey. I'm Canadian. But people think I'm french because when I'm talking I tend to move my hands around a lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter