What country is the Werther's shop in?

pat fan

Sad my tag won't fit :(
SUCH a stupid question, but what country is the Werther's shop in, and do you know if they ship the popcorn? I know Disney doesn't ship chocolate, and it does have chocolate in it, but it's not "all" chocolate. And why oh why can't I remember the country?????

When you say popcorn, do you mean the fresh made caramel corn or the pre-packaged caramel (and chocolate) popcorn? They won't ship the fresh one, but I don't know about the pre-packaged popcorn.

Ooooo, I can't WAIT to try this shop!!! We walked through it in September, but were too full to get anything and ran out of time to go back.

We'll be there in a few weeks.

What are the BEST/must-have items???

Everything looked SO good!!

:santa:

My favorite is the fresh-made caramel popcorn. It comes in two sizes: small (you can use a snack credit or it's about $3) and large (I think it was $6).

I just got back today and have a giant rice krispie with chocolate and caramel on it in my suitcase. Yum. I also got a dark chocolate caramel with sea salt in it. That was awesome. A great use of a snack credit. :)

Caramel chocolate covered strawberry. WOW just *drool*

I don't know what the other posters are thinking of, But I am pretty sure all of Disney World is in the USA!!!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter