• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What countries have you been to?

I've gone to England 2 times, Northern Ireland, and Canada like 4 times. I'm going again in 2 weeks!!! Then I'm going on the Disney cruise so I'll get to go to Mexico and the Bahamas.

I am going to Canada this summer thats about it! I have not been to any other country u guys are so lucky!!!!!

I have been to Ensenada in Mexico, and the bahamas.. i really want to go to spain and italy though

I was SUPPOSED to go to Greece this summer with like my entire family, but that got cancelled for many reasons which I'm not typing lol. So instead of Greece, we're going to WDW! But yeah, I've never been to any foreign countries yet.....

Are you ready for my list? It's a long one:

United States

Yes I know I'm pathetic, I've only been to about 5 states, and I've never been out of the country.

Groosch!
I've been lucky to have travel a reasonable amount!
canada
bermuda
aruba
england
ireland
scotland
france
germany
austria
switerland
isreal
artengtina
new foundland
:)

Dana-you're not the only one!
US...LOL! :D :D

yup we dont go out of the country...its all about disney..and we havent been to very many states either

but hopefully(if my parents will work with me) I can go to Canada this summer! :Pinkbounc
and also hopefully our band will go to Wales next summer

same here jules - its all about disney! but my parents wish it werent.....lol :D
my list's pretty short:
israel (duh)
US (also duh)
france
canada
the airport in amsturdam....lol

ill be in the bahamas this summer on the cruise and next year we might go to japan.

I've only been to the United states :( . I'm going to Aruba in a few years though.
minnie22.gif

I've been to the Bahamas and Puerto Rico.
I lived in the US Virgin Islands for about a year and a half.

I've been to Mexico, China, Norway, Italy, Germany, Japan, France, Morocco, the UK, and Canada...in Epcot!:D ;)

Actually I've never been out of the US.:rolleyes:

I've been to:

(the bullet points just make this list look bigger and more exciting than it really is :p )

• England
  • Scotland
  • Wales
  • France
  • Spain
  • USA

i have been lucky too. i have been to:
Florida 7 times,
New orleans
Grand cayman
cozumel
clearwater
st petes beach
tampa
england(as i live there)
wales
ireland
scotland
spain
majorca
mincora

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter