• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What concierge deck it better on the Fantasy for a 1 bedroom suite?

TaTa4Now1968

DIS Veteran
We currently have a concierge 1 bedroom suite for stateroom 11008 and looking into stateroom 12524 and wondering if I should go up to deck 12 or keep my current stateroom.

Lounge access is easier on 12. 12524 will also give you a beautiful view of CC.

We are in the same cabin on the Dream in May.

We currently have a concierge 1 bedroom suite for stateroom 11008 and looking into stateroom 12524 and wondering if I should go up to deck 12 or keep my current stateroom.
Thank you, I am going back and forth, our current room is awesome with the cover just in case of bad weather, but being close to the lounge is nice too, but then I think how great it will be to walk straight out to the food court area.

12 has a lot going for it - quick access to lounge and sundeck. 11 is quieter but don't count being on same level as cabanas and pool as a huge plus if you have kids - constantly walking through the adult area otherwise going out of your way. At least on 12 you can go up earlier outside.

Agree with OP. I prefer deck 12. I have been in 12524 which was a great cabin. Great view of CC. Good access to elevators and stairs. No noise above.

If 11008 was the bump-out that'd be a different story. But it's not really the bump-out. I've stayed in both 12524 & 12526. Both are a great location for proximity to the concierge lounge and the better view at Castaway Cay.

If it were me, I'd go with 12524 all day every day and twice on Sunday. ;)

6 of one, half dozen of the other. Deck 11 has better access to pools, cabanas, and quieter (we've heard running on from deck 13 in 12th floor cabins). Deck 12 cabins have better access to the lounge, but slightly noisier (we had a cabin next to the side concierge lounge door and heard the door slamming from 7A to 10P).

Deck 11 has the greenhouse effect as it is mostly enclosed. Deck 12 is much more open air

good decision. I obsessed over this for my December cruise. I really wanted to book a 1-bedroom, but there was only one available and it was on Deck 11. I opted for the deluxe family on Deck 12 because i like the convenience of being close to the lounge, the sun deck, and not having to walk through the adult area as a previous poster mentioned.

good decision. I obsessed over this for my December cruise. I really wanted to book a 1-bedroom, but there was only one available and it was on Deck 11. I opted for the deluxe family on Deck 12 because i like the convenience of being close to the lounge, the sun deck, and not having to walk through the adult area as a previous poster mentioned.
Because of my OCD I constantly check the rooms and was shocked that a Deck 12 room was back in inventory, so glad I jumped on it!

Because of my OCD I constantly check the rooms and was shocked that a Deck 12 room was back in inventory, so glad I jumped on it!

You would have enjoyed either cabin, but i know exactly what you mean. and with spending that kind of money, i obsess over something so simple as cabin selection, but it all part of the fun of planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter