What color Dooney & Brourke purse would you get?

What color is your favorite

• Blue

• Pink

• Yellow

• Purple

• Green

• Can't Decide

Results are only viewable after voting.

ArielRae

DIS Veteran (NJ)
DH is getting me one of these purses for my birthday and I can't decide on a color.
What color is your favorite?

Blue
blueDisneyDooneybag.jpg

Pink
pinkdooneyandbourkedisneybag.jpg

Yellow
dooneyandbourkedisneycrossbody.jpg

Purple
dooneyandbourkepurpledisneybag.jpg

Green
dooneyandbourkedisneyhandbag.jpg

I have the tan monotone cloth one - none of the one's you posted are "me." What colors do you tend to wear? The blue and yellow are fairly neutral and could be carried with almost anything - the purple, green and pink are likely to look a little odder with some clothes/coats.

I voted for yellow since that's what I have. I like that color but also liked the blue a lot.

Keep in mind that the print distribution varies from bag to bag. One bag will have a great castle in the middle, on another, you may not even see an entire castle. So, choose the print you want too!

I think I am leaning more to the yellow and blue.

Blue cause it goes well with a lot but yellow cause it stands out and may be more of a conversation piece.

Anything but pink or yellow, but that is just me.....I don't wear most of these colors anyway as they are "Spring" tones. I am a autumn color gal.

I do like the purple the best though.

Dawn

I have the blue and purple letter carriers. I couldn't decide which I liked best:)

I have the big mono tone mickey bag and love it.... I voted for blue because it was a little more neutral.... but I love the green one.

I chose yellow because I thought it would go with more outfits...jeans, khaki's, etc. It's the most neutral color IMHO. :) But I don't think you can go wrong with any! :thumbsup2

I'm a pink girl, so I bought myself that purse in pink. I bought the blue one for my sister.

I bought mine last summer on my last day at WDW, but I haven't been back to WDW yet to use it. I'm looking forward to my trip this summer, so I can put it to use. :)

Enjoy whichever color you choose.

I love the blue personally but choose what color stands out the most to you. Any of them would be wonderful!

I have the Disney Dooney sketch bag and the black balloon satchel and :love: them.

I would usually choose pink, but I don't care for that pink. I despise yellow, the blue isn't a great blue and the purple is too much. For this bag I really like the green, all the other colors really stand out well on it and I don't usually care for green that much either.

Suzanne

Just a little note...in March there will be a new Disney Dooney released...don't know style color or size yet but do know its coming so just in case you might want to wait thought I would let you know...I was going to get the sketch one last night at DTD and was told the new one is coming out and so decided to wait to see if I love it more...

Love the green one! It just looks happy!
I've got a big blue cloth dooney that I use almost everyday and I got the brown and tan mickey letter carrier.
I just love them!

It depends, are you the type that likes your bag to pop out or not? I would go with the pink but if i wanted a more neutral bag I'd go with the yellow.

I'm more of a neutral color gal myself but if I had to choose one I would get blue.

Denise in MI

I got the pink one, but I'm definitely a "pink" person. I debated the blue but it's not a purse I carry every day (waaaaay too small for me to do that), and I mostly only carry it to events & games where the venue has a size limit on purses so I was fine with a stand-out color. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter