What color CM I.D.'s do CP's and PI's get?

DisneyJosh

Mouseketeer
I was just wondering what color CM I.D.'s CP's and PI's got. I think I have read on here somewhere that they are white.

Also, I'm not sure I understand the whole free park admission and bring a guest admission thing. Exactly how many days/times can you bring a guest and what type of ticket do they get?

Could someone shed some light on this?

Thanks!

Yes, for me too. I am confused about the free guest admission thing also. :)

when CPs get their ids, they also get their guest pass. the pass is a blue card. There are also directions on how to use the card that is included in the pass holder your cp will get. When you get to a park, there is a section of the gates for cast members. Go to that section to get into the park with that blue pass, and they can help you.
i've never done it, but i know that is how to do it. the pass is good for a 6- time entrance for up to 3 guests. and i believe the card is a park hopper, so you can go to all the parks if you like in one day. i do not believe the pass is good for extra magic hours either, since EMHs are for resort guests. i hope that helps, but that is all i know about it. my family just payed to get in b/c they stayed and had their own vacation.

when CPs get their ids, they also get their guest pass. the pass is a blue card. There are also directions on how to use the card that is included in the pass holder your cp will get. When you get to a park, there is a section of the gates for cast members. Go to that section to get into the park with that blue pass, and they can help you.
i've never done it, but i know that is how to do it. the pass is good for a 6- time entrance for up to 3 guests. and i believe the card is a park hopper, so you can go to all the parks if you like in one day. i do not believe the pass is good for extra magic hours either, since EMHs are for resort guests. i hope that helps, but that is all i know about it. my family just payed to get in b/c they stayed and had their own vacation.
Thanks for the information.

Do you have any idea what color CP's and PI's get for their photo ID? I think I remember reading that they are white, but I don't know if that's correct.

Thanks!

oh sorry!
cp's have white ids with a picture of a mickey head on it. it also has the expiration date, PERNER number ( i don't remember what this number is for, but you will use it) on it as well, so you can't use it over again.
as for PIs, i am not so sure. i may have seen one while i was working, but i can't remember what they looked like. :guilty: sorry!

oh sorry!
cp's have white ids with a picture of a mickey head on it. it also has the expiration date, PERNER number ( i don't remember what this number is for, but you will use it) on it as well, so you can't use it over again.
as for PIs, i am not so sure. i may have seen one while i was working, but i can't remember what they looked like. :guilty: sorry!
Thanks for the information! :)

Anyone know about the PI's?

PI ids are white also. Although, it does matter as to what PI you do. Management PIs get the blue id.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter