• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What christmas candle are you burning?

Tinker74

<font color=darkorchid>I had goosebumps with the o
Right now I have Yankee candles..mulled wine (dining room)...home for the holidays(living room) and christmas wreath (kitchen)..burning...I LOVE the mulled wine!!:)

I have one that a friend of mine made (soy candle) that smells like a Christmas Tree.

I have the Yankee Candle Fall Festival burning. It smells sooo good! ;)

Michelle :flower3:

I'm burning a Shortbread Cookie candle...it's covering up the smell of real burnt chocolate chip cookies...darn phone!

I just lighted Christmas Cookie and Cranberry Peppermint. :santa:

I have a B&BW cinnamon stick candle to burn later after church.

I just lighted Christmas Cookie and Cranberry Peppermint. :santa:

That reminds me..I have a cranberry peppermint tart to try...might burn that later..:) ...or save till tomorrow....Iam not too fond of the christmas wreath tart in my kitchen so might dispose of that and throw in the cranberry peppermint..

I'm not burning any, but was given a nice cranberry scented candle yesterday by a student that I'll probably burn later. I was also given a Christmas Wreath Yankee Candle votive that I'll try. I'm not much for scented candles (they often make me sneeze) so we'll see how it goes!

Burning my favorite Christmas candle - Christmas Cookie by YC. Hopefully, I can get some more on sale after Christmas! ;)

I don't think we even have any. I wouldn't burn them if we did because I am all over the house and I don't trust the cats. BUT, I do have some cider bubbling and it smells pretty awesome!

I don't think we even have any. I wouldn't burn them if we did because I am all over the house and I don't trust the cats. BUT, I do have some cider bubbling and it smells pretty awesome!

Sounds yummy!...Its 4pm here in the Uk ..i have officially wrapped the last present and have a nice clean house..:) ...so the wine is now open...:rolleyes1...I blame my mulled wine candle for smellingso yummy!

We will light Holiday Sage :love: in the living room and Christmas Eve in our bedroom and Buttercream in the kitchen. I did not have a Christmas Cookie so Buttercream had to stand in!!

As I am watching the freezing rain accumulate to a frightening amount of ice, I am burning a candle called "Season's Greetings" from Colonial Candlecrafters in Lewisburg. It smells like Bayberry :)
I'm hoping that it warms up and I don't need that candle for a sole light source this evening. I looked at the weather at 6 am and immediately got up and finished my cooking this morning, just in case.

I have the cinammon YC in the kitchen and christmas cookie in the family room. Evergreen is in the bathroom. Nothing burning now because I have my kids on a cleaning binge and I don't want anyone catching on fire.
I had two nice YC candle toppers I bought, but last night DD#1 broke one. Oh well.
Robin M.

i have two (both Yankee Candle) - Eggnog and Cafe Au Lait

makes the house smell wonderful!

Nothing at the moment, since I'm at work, but I've been burning both Sparkling Snow and Sparkling Angel (both YC) at home for at least a month now. I could burn pine-y scented candles all year round, though...I just love them!

Oh, and Perfect Christmas Tree and Winter candles from Bath & Body Works have been in regular rotation, as well. The Tree one is the same one that's the subject of my 3rd tag, actually. :goodvibes

As I am watching the freezing rain accumulate to a frightening amount of ice, I am burning a candle called "Season's Greetings" from Colonial Candlecrafters in Lewisburg. It smells like Bayberry :)
I'm hoping that it warms up and I don't need that candle for a sole light source this evening. I looked at the weather at 6 am and immediately got up and finished my cooking this morning, just in case.

Oooh, yum...I LOVE the scent of bayberry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter