• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What childhood TV star did you have a

Loved Shaun Cassidy! Had Tiger Beat pictures of him all over my room. When my dad finally made me take them down, the tape took the finish off the wood!

:lovestruc Johny Depp and Christian Slater! I still love them.

Rider Strong *I even named my oldest son after the character he played in Boy meets world*
Barry Watson, Matthew Lawrence and Jason David Frank (power Rangers) were high on my list too.

The Coreys-I loved them both!

Ricky Schroeder

Noah Hathaway-I got to meet him at DragonCon a few years back and I IMMEDIATELY turned into a silly, giggling fangirl again. Thankfully,he had the common sense to ask someone to get pictures of us:cloud9: He is as sweet as ever!

ETA I also had a MAJOR crush on Edward Furlong after T2 came out. That crush lasted a long time. Sad to see how far he has fallen now.

Ricky Shroeder on "Silver Spoons". :lovestruc

The funny thing is his birthday is the same as my husband's, same year too.

Oh so many

Mario lopez and mark paul gosselar (I did not spell that right lol) from saved by the bell

John Stamos when he was Uncle jessie on full house... ok not a child star but I'm counting him because he's beautiful LOL

Jonathan taylor thomas from home improvement

Jonathan brandis... anyone remember him lol

I'm sure there were more I just can't think of them

ETA: I'm adding more names as I read through this thread and see ones I forgot haha

Matthew and Joey lawrence. anyone remember Joey's brief music career lol I remember dancing around to "Nothing my love can't fix for ya baby" lmao I've been inspired and just looked it up on youtube lol i still remember all the words

Kirk Cameron, and then a few years later Mario Lopez. I am 36 now and I still have a crush on Mario Lopez:lovestruc

Kirk Cameron, and then a few years later Mario Lopez. I am 36 now and I still have a crush on Mario Lopez:lovestruc

me too LOL. he definitely grew up to be a delicious hunk of man and YES I know that's sexist and shallow and Jessie (from SBTB) would call me a PIG but it's true lol.

Also Jason Priestly. I was in LOOOOOOOVE with him when he was on 90210. my friend gave me a pillow with his face on it and I slept with that thing every single night lol

John Stamos when he was Uncle jessie on full house... ok not a child star but I'm counting him because he's beautiful LOL

Yep -- and before that, he was Blackie on General Hospital. Which reminds me of Rick Springfield when he was on General Hospital. Yes, I was a watcher during the Luke/Laura/Scorpio era.

And Mark Harmon, St. Elsewhere. :cloud9:

Yep -- and before that, he was Blackie on General Hospital. Which reminds me of Rick Springfield when he was on General Hospital. Yes, I was a watcher during the Luke/Laura/Scorpio era.

And Mark Harmon, St. Elsewhere. :cloud9:

OH yes... GH I forgot about that. but I didn't watch GH. I watch Y&R lol so I forgot.

OOOOOOOH yes Mark harmon. That man is like a fine wine... he's old enough to be my father but man he is gorgeous. He was gorgeous back then too but it seems like he just gets better lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter