What Characters Do You Wish You Could Meet?

Rapunzel....Tangled is my new fave movie.

Gaston would be cool around his tavern. A little show would be cool between him and Belle.

I would LOVE the meet the ugly stepsisters. The past times we have been there we just haven't been able to pull it off.:confused3

Here is my list:

Darkwing Duck
Jim Hawkins
Milo
Phineas, Ferb, and Agent P
Kuzco and Kronk
Kit Cloudkicker, Rebecca Cunningham, & Don Karnage

Most of them I will most likely never get to meet but I guess you never know... until recently Huey Dewie and Louie were on it; however, I was lucky enough to meet them last month in Disneyland Paris :D

Rapunzel....Tangled is my new fave movie.

Gaston would be cool around his tavern. A little show would be cool between him and Belle.

I would LOVE the meet the ugly stepsisters. The past times we have been there we just haven't been able to pull it off.:confused3

You should have dinner at 1900 Park Fare, the step-sisters are super hilarious there.

Rabbit from Hundred Acre Woods

I was surprised to read that Jack and Sally aren't out in WDW during October. Have seen them many times in DL part of the trick n treat party was a dance party with Jack. Three year old son loves him he thinks Santa Jack is great.

I really REALLY wish there was a villians only character meal...I would go every single trip if so...we're big villian fans! :lovestruc

Would love to meet Roger Rabbit. :sad2:

I really REALLY wish there was a villians only character meal...I would go every single trip if so...we're big villian fans! :lovestruc

Would love to meet Roger Rabbit. :sad2:

Apparently, they used to have a Villains Character meal but got too many complaints about it being too scary for kids so they got rid of it :(

I would love to meet Roger Rabbit as well... he used to be out in the parks but obviously not anymore. Apparently there was some licensing issue that kept him mostly out of the parks and merchandise after some point; however, word is that it has since been resolved so I hope he may make a return some day :) Think it unlikely but you never know!

Hercules, Megara
Ichabod Crane, Katrina Van Tassel, Headless Horseman
Hitchhiking Ghosts, Master Gracey
Jack Sparrow (I met him, but I wish he were available on a regular basis), Captain Barbossa
Jack Skellington, Sally
Robin Hood

Chesire Cat
Dreamfinder and Figment(I wish they would bring them back)
Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather(I have 3 little aunts and so this is what they are nicknamed after)

Actually they took Bert out of the rotation back in October I think. He's been in and out over the last few years though, so I bet we'll see him out again in the spring.
:laughing: That explains why I would think he was still there... we left MK on September 30! :rotfl2:

On my that I always seem to miss are:

Bert
Peter Pan
Wendy
Capt. Hook
Marie
Villians at MNSSHP (We will go to the Mix and Mingle this year!)

I would also love to see:

Gaston
Louie
Prince Philip
Chicken Little and friends and of course,
Phineas and Ferb

And if they could figure out a way to do something with Ken, that would be awesome. Ken stole the show in Toy Story 3! I know it would be really hard for a M&G, but why not add him to the que at TSM ala Mr. Potato head.

I have three pictures I would treasure forever and ever.

1) Boo with my "Boo" - We're going to DHS for the first time since I got married, so even if I have to get a pic of my DD with Boo in the parade in the background this a must. Honestly this is the only Pixar film that gets rewatched in our house.

2) Scooter and me - Hey Disney owns Muppets - I want a pic with my childhood love. Any other Muppets would be a bonus!

3) Mad Hatter and me!!!!!! - I'm such a fanatic of a certain fan fic series - and is bummed we don't get to see the the interaction of the AiW character like they have at DL. (We live in S. FL - odds of getting out to Cali are low.)

Other characters I would like:
John (from Peter Pan) nightshirt, top hat and umbrella
Quisimodo
Captain Jack - Haven't managed this one
Jack and Sally - Haven't managed this one either

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter