What characters can we expect to find?

Nlbnikki

Mouseketeer
I am getting ready to make my DD5's autograph book for our trip next month and wondered who we might expect to see? Thanks in advance for any help.

Nikki

I made our autograph books too and they were a hit! The characters loved their pages and many took the time to write the kids names on the pages or spend a minute talking to them about the books.

We went to two character breakfasts but here is who we saw: Fairy Godmother, Brer Fox, Chip, Dale, Minnie, Mickey, Jasmine, Cinderella, Snow White, White Rabbit, Alice, Goofy, Pluto, Tigger, Pooh, Eeyore, Buzz Lightyear, I can't think of her name- the mean witch from Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Ariel and Belle

I'm sure others can add to that. From what I understand from old posts you never see Tink or Piglet and rarely see Donald or Daisy in a position for signing but I could be wrong about those.

Have fun making the book! :)

Emilie

If your DD likes POTC, Jack Sparrow can usually be found on Pirates Lair.

We also saw Cruella DeVil in DCA. She was great. The Evil Queen from Snow White was hanging around near her, and those two were spot on.

In addition to the characters already mentioned we have seen:

Woody, Jessie, Captain Hook, Frozone, the mom from the Incredibles, Mulan, Aladdin and Mary Poppins. :)

Hey guys! I'm a WDW vet going to DL for the first time next week. I would LOVE to see the Snow White witch! Where did you guys see her and at what time? TIA!

Hey guys! I'm a WDW vet going to DL for the first time next week. I would LOVE to see the Snow White witch! Where did you guys see her and at what time? TIA!

I saw her in DCA, Hollywood Pictures Backlot. Pretty much at the corner of the street leading to TOT. That was Saturday afternoon, about 1 PM if I recall correctly. We were on our way to the second showing of Aladdin that day.

We saw Mary Poppins in CA, shocked as we had never seen her before,

we found characters few and far between this time, compared to years ago when you saw them everywhere.

Alice and Mad Hatter near the teacups, cruella, Dale, Goofy, Lunar Year Mickey, Merlin, Atta, Ariel, Buzz other than that only characters at the meals.

We just got back and were very disappointed in the character sightings--there just weren't a lot out. We didn't do a character meal. I'll tell you who we saw and where they were. We only stopped for certain ones, but this is who we saw (we were hoping for more rare sightings and it was mostly the main characters):
Mickey--his house, Lunar year Mickey was at the park entrance hidden to the side--I'm sure because he is in several other locations, DCA Backlot, entrance to park by the 50 years show

Minnie- Toontown almost every time we were there, entrance to the park, dressed as lunar Minnie

Goofy- Entrance to the park, Toontown

Pluto- Entrance to the park, DCA BAcklot,

Cruella--Entrance to park (our favorite--hillarious)
She was with Queen of hearts, but she left before we got up there

Snow White, Dopey, Queen, Witch,--all outside Animation building in DCA celebrating the 70th anniversary of the movie. (different ones at different times)

Cinderella'sMice--passed through Fantasy Land--not sure where they were headed

Flick and Atta- Bug's Land in DCA

Chip and Dale--last day in entrance to park

Donald--entrance to park over by the 50 years show.

That's it. We saw the same ones over and over.

Oh, yeah--Buzz Lightyear--Tomorrowland--it was weird, I don't know where his handler was and he was being mobbed

Woody and Jessie--Frontierland in front of a hidden away store (?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter