What character dining is available at DL?

MouseLover

DIS Veteran
We have done the CB at O'hana (Poly) at WDW, and the Ice Cream Social at Epcot.

What is available at DL? (location/name, and which characters)
Thanks!!:bounce:

At DGC Storyteller's Cafe - Breakfast with Chip/Dale and Pulto
At DLH Goofy's Kitchen - Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with Goofy and others
At PPH PCH Grill - Afternoon tea with Mary Poppins. (wednesday, Sat, Sun only)

I know there are others, but that is all I can remember

The Paradise Pier Hotel also has a character breakfast with Minnie & Friends daily.

In Disneyland Park, the Plaza Inn has a daily buffet character breakfast with various characters.

These, plus the above already listed, are the character dining options at Disneyland. :D

I think Goofy's Kitchen has the best character interaction, and good food. However, Storyteller's Cafe has INCREDIBLE food, and the characters were really playful.

Paradise Pier also has an adorable tea with Mary Poppins - the Practically Perfect Tea. My daughter and I loved it!!!!

Goofy's Breakfast was great!!!!!!!! We had 8 differnt charcaters. The kids just loved it and the food was very good too. We also went to Minnie's at the pp for lunch one day and that was alot of fun too. that had Minnie, Daisy and pluto and Max we had a great lunch for not that much money and good food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter