What chapter?? (HP) NO SPOILERS PLEASE!

I don't have the book yet... but Mom was one of the first 2 people to get the wristband to be the first 2 people to get the book last night! She was so thrilled... I haven't called today because she said she didn't want bothered... so now she doesn't know how DD did at the fair... Phoey on her! But she loves HP so I'll let it slide for now..

Ok, off to bed.. I'd rather hang out w/ you all but I've been on my feet all day..and still have more of those paper bags to finish up... ERRR!

Happy HP reading!!! ;)

My heart was racing through chapter 3. I read the titles for each chapter up to 7 and decided I just didn't want to know anything.

My brother is mad at me too because I have him hooked, he took the whole week off of work to read 6 and 7. LOL

I just finished. The book got here about noon, so took about 7 hours. The first death is the one that got me the most because it was the one I didn't think about beforehand. I actually made it through without flipping to the end, I was very proud of myself.

I just finished. The book got here about noon, so took about 7 hours. The first death is the one that got me the most because it was the one I didn't think about beforehand. I actually made it through without flipping to the end, I was very proud of myself.

That one got me, too. It just didn't occur to me it would happen.

I actually made it through without flipping to the end, I was very proud of myself.

That reminded me of 2 funny things about our HP adventures this weekend. When we were in line at the bookstore last night, the guy in front of us (a younger guy, early 20's) was talking to his girlfriend. He said (and keep in mind, there were about 400 people. . .split into 5 lines), "Dude, I wonder what they would do if someone just opened their new book, stood at the cash register and READ THE ENDING OUT LOUD." Before I could say a word, this lady behind us (in her late 50's, early 60's with a cane) said, "Son, that's what the 3 unforgivable curses were developed for!" :rotfl2:

The other one was today at Walmart. We went to get groceries, and I had stopped reading before we left at a part that bothered me, so I had to put the book down (NO SPOILERS HERE!). There was an elderly couple moving slowly through Walmart, coming toward us. When the lady got to the Harry Potter book section (and our WM had quite a few), she stopped her husband, picked up a book, opened the back, and read about the last 7 pages. Then, she looked at her husband and went "Hmmmph!", put the book back in the stack and walked on. For some reason, that made me laugh out loud!!

I finished it in about 10 hours... with making lunch and dinner inbetween.
I was quite happy with how it turned out.

Now, that it's been a couple hours...I feel sad. Sad that it is all over. Although I think there are lots of things we didn't learn about what happens after. Enough that if JK Rowling wanted to write more books in that world, I think she could.

3:30 am, finished chapter 14, forcing myself to go to bed.

WOW, all I can say is WOW! I really hope the movie is like 8 hours long!!!! I'll watch every second of it.

I'm up to 16, despite being at it for over 8 hours. A group of 6 of us, plus the baby, got together at noon and started reading aloud. So much more fun!

I nearly cried at the first death, not fair!!! It was just cruel.

DS15 was at the party at our local Borders. He got in the final 5 in the costume contest. He was a Dementor (looked really cool thanks to our hard work and a Joann's coupon)... He said people came up to him and said he should have been a winner, which made him feel good. He said people kept coming up and wanting their pic with him :rotfl2: I was at work, and my friend took him for me.

He has the book, and I get it next...

Started the book around 5pm last night. Had do family stuff first, can you imagine? Anyway, finally finished at 3:30 this morning. WOW, just WOW. She really can write, can't she?

I finished yesterday at 1 PM. I got it at 12:30 AM, got home around 1, read til 3:45, got up at 10:30 and finished at 1.

I cried, although not as much as I did in 6. I sobbed in 6

Wow! That's all I can say besides loved the book. DH kept hearing me making noises as I read and I did cry. We'll all have to talk later, right, when everyone's finished it?

DS15 was at the party at our local Borders. He got in the final 5 in the costume contest. He was a Dementor (looked really cool thanks to our hard work and a Joann's coupon)... He said people came up to him and said he should have been a winner, which made him feel good. He said people kept coming up and wanting their pic with him :rotfl2: I was at work, and my friend took him for me.

He has the book, and I get it next...

Pictures??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter