• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What celebrity

goofinoff

"Just be cool! Don't be all like, uncool!"
What celebrity would you be shocked to hear was involved in some sort of scandal? For me it would be Tom Hanks. He was on Ellen today and I was thinking that he's such a gentleman and we never hear negative things about him. Who would it be for you?

What celebrity would you be shocked to hear was involved in some sort of scandal? For me it would be Tom Hanks. He was on Ellen today and I was thinking that he's such a gentleman and we never hear negative things about him. Who would it be for you?

Tom hiddleston. I would refuse to believe it.

I absolutely adore Tom Hanks and I think he gets my vote also. I told DH today when watching Tom on Ellen that those two would be the most awesome dinner companions of all time. Are there two nicer famous people? I'd be hard pressed to believe it.

To be honest, none. If they are actors, and are any good at their craft, they are good at making themselves appear to be something they aren't.:thumbsup2

Jennifer Lawrence. She seems to have such a good head on her shoulders.

I don't think there is anything any celebrity could do that would surprise me

Mine already happened. I saw Oscar Pistorius in the Olympics & loved his story and all he overcame. Needless to say, I felt a punch to the gut when I heard what he had done to his girlfriend. Just terrible. That poor girl.

This is a very good question! I think mine would be Carrie Underwood. I've been a fan since I first saw her on AI, and actually had the pleasure of meeting her a few years ago. She is so very sweet and down to earth. I would be flabbergasted to hear of her doing something scandalous.

No one is perfect. Tom Hanks admitted to cheating on his first wife with Rita Wilson. He had two small children with the first wife at the time.

I would be shocked to hear of a scandal involving Mark Harmon, I think he is the most sincere and decent celebrity out there.

She definitely had well-known issues during her childhood and younger adult years, but Drew Barrymore seems to have matured and is so darned likable. I love watching her on Turner Classic Movies. I'd be really sad to hear about a new scandal with her. I might not be SHOCKED, but I'd be genuinely sad.

I'll always be a Michael J. Fox fan. He would have to mess up pretty big for me to dump him. :thumbsup2

Also I think of Patrick Swayze as having been "scandal free".. but I'm probably forgetting something...

Has Neil Patrick Harris been in trouble? He makes me smile. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter