• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What celebrity would you like to slap?

Btw, I don't put Casey Anthony in the category of "celebrity." That's giving her way more fame than she deserves. Now, if we are naming crazy, sociopath child killers, then she would be #1 on my list!

Description of the word CELEBRITY: A celebrity, also referred to as a celeb in popular culture, is a person who has a prominent profile in the media and is easily recognized. Celebrity status might be associated with certain professions and frequent appearances in the media. It can arise as a result of career planning but it can also arise by accident or as a result of infamy.

Under that criteria she IS a celebrity because you'lll have to look far and wide to find someone who says "who?" when you mention her name.

My Mom used to say "a celebrity has rarely done anything someone wants to celebrate." :lmao:

Description of the word CELEBRITY: A celebrity, also referred to as a celeb in popular culture, is a person who has a prominent profile in the media and is easily recognized. Celebrity status might be associated with certain professions and frequent appearances in the media. It can arise as a result of career planning but it can also arise by accident or as a result of infamy.

Under that criteria she IS a celebrity because you'lll have to look far and wide to find someone who says "who?" when you mention her name.

My Mom used to say "a celebrity has rarely done anything someone wants to celebrate." :lmao:

Who's Casey Anthony? ;)

well for one thing...he "supported" muscular dystrophy(MD), not multiple sclerosis(MS) I actually worked with him on the telethons...my father's organization (Tall Cedars of Lebanon) were the actual sponsors of this telethon. Yes, I know..you never heard of them, yes? That's because they weren't in it for the recognition. Jerry Lewis was a PAID figure head for the event, actually one of the cheaper celebrities they could afford:rotfl: He was a complete loser...showed up drunk most days, was arrogant, obnoxious and thought everyone should treat him like "the star he was"<-----his quote, not mine. The man turned my stomach which was a real dissapointment because I also loved his movies

That's the way I always thought he was. He comes across like a real jerk.

So, I'll include him on my list along with:

Palin, Rush Lingbaugh, Mel Gibson,Trump.

Democrat? ;)

Democrats are on my list as well: Anthony Weiner and John Edwards. I would have added Michael Moore but I couldn't recall his name at the moment. I'm not afraid to dislike someone whose political affiliations are the same as mine. If they are loud and obnoxious or if they ruin their reputations because they have no self control, I don't think much of them. I don't care if they are democrat or republican!

But yes, you are indeed correct in your assessment of my political party, but I'll argue that it was a lucky guess! lol ;)

Kardashians, all of them, I just don't get what they are famous for. I also wonder if anyone, especially her man of the moment, has ever seen her without a pound of make-up on. I just read that she bought a dog from Petco, I guess adopting is too good for her, I hope she realizes that she just bought a puppy mill dog, which only makes me hate her more:sad2:

Petco, at least the ones around here, allow shelters and animal rescue groups to offer animals for adoption in their stores. They don't actually sell dogs and cats, so I don't think you can hate her for buying a puppy, although luckily there are a lot of things to not like about her. I think Kris, the mother, is the worst of all, pimping out her family every chance she gets.

Petco, at least the ones around here, allow shelters and animal rescue groups to offer animals for adoption in their stores. They don't actually sell dogs and cats, so I don't think you can hate her for buying a puppy, although luckily there are a lot of things to not like about her. I think Kris, the mother, is the worst of all, pimping out her family every chance she gets.

Good to know about Petco, and yes her mom is the worst, but nonetheless, they just suck!!

What does Oprah do that is so deserving of a slap?

She never pays for anything, especially her big giveaways, stuff was always donated by corporate sponsors. She has enough money that she can just buy the stuff and really help the economy. So for that alone, I think she needs to be slapped.

Bill Maher

The missing kid/murdered kid obsessed lady on one of the cable news shows

Benny Hinn

The so-called celebs of reality based tv, especially all of the "Real House wives of..." shows. Also Glenn Beck, Rush, Olberman, and Shultz - wish they would shut up already.

What does Oprah do that is so deserving of a slap?

I'm so sick of Oprah. One of the biggest narcissists on the planet, IMHO. The one thing that sticks out to me is an article I read years ago about some dinner she was giving to honor a bunch of people for something, don't remember what. The invitation specified that all of the guests should wear black or white. Fine, whatever. But Queen Oprah wore a bright red "look at me!" dress. At a dinner that was supposed to honor other people. You just don't grab the spotlight like that when you're trying to honor someone other than your own vain self. :rolleyes:

Other slappable people? Tori Spelling. As ugly on the inside as she is on the outside. Any Kardashian. Anyone from Jersey who is on a reality show. Any "Real Housewife."

Barbara Walters. Old crow. I think those girls on the View like it when she's not there.

The cake boss. I can't remember his name. Enough already.

Judge Judy. Annoying old bat. She just enjoys yelling at people. Actually all these so-called judges need a good smack. They'll never be as good as Wapner.

For me it would be

1) Paris Hilton-- Ughh cant stand her
2) Lebron James- Way to cocky and not humble at all

Sharon Osborne-I like her at times but she has done a lot of things that deserve a good slap
Justin Bieber-Im ok with the fact that he makes music that I don't care for but theres just something about him IDK
Rob Zombie as a director-Im a big fan of his music and I loved his re-make of Halloween but every movie he's written is terrible
The Guys from Green Day(except maybe Mike Dirnt. His bass lines have always been solid)-Say what you will but I thin that they might be one of the most overrated bands ever. They haven't done anything really good since like 94
Dave Grohl-Enough already

I wouldn't slap Kanye though. I'd high five him lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter