What car service to use for our daughter?

kg66

DIS Veteran
Our 18 yr old daughter can't fly down until mid trip. The night she arrives is the night the rest of us are at MK. So we are going to hire a car service to pick her up at MCO so she doesn't have to wait for us at the airport. It is the only night we are there that we can see the Fireworks so I don't want to leave early. We will have the service take her directly to our offsite condo to get settled in. I do not want to use Uber or Lyft since she will be alone. My question is what company can you suggest from personal experience not reviews?
Thanks...

Are you onsite? If so can she use dme?

Never mind, just reread it

I would use uber or lyft. If she can fly alone she can use these services easily

Good luck!

Last edited:

I’ve ised Happy Limo with no issues. But as others have said, it’s really no different than Uber or Lyft. And those options are probably half the price.

IMO it really depends on how you feel you daughter can handle herself. I have 3 (adult) daughters and I've had similar decisions to make on several occasions. If she can/will act professionally, not flirt with the driver, dress conservatively, etc. she should be fine whatever the public mode of transportation. It's sad we have to worry about these things but the fact is we do. I've had my girls on the phone with me (and made sure they talking about meeting me on the other end of the ride) during the ride before.

If you can't shake that nagging feeling - one of you skip the fireworks and go get her yourself. You would not enjoy them anyway.

We use TiffaynTowncars every trip. They have a woman driver, Renata. Maybe you could request a female driver if that would make you more comfortable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter