• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What candy do you buy in Epcot Countries?

Do they have any of the following in the Canada pavillion?

CrispyCrunch
Jersey Milk
Wunderbar (<3!!!!!!!!!!)
Ah Caramel (pastry cake, so amazing)
Jos Louis
Lay's Ketchup Chips

England Pavillion:
Dairy Milk with Crunchie bits

I've had all of the above before, sent to me by friends and former internet friends and I love them so much! I can find some of the other sweets I like at World Market (such as Aero and Coffee Crisp)

Any help would be appreciated! :D thanks!

We always buy at least 15 boxes of the yummy rice candy from Japan. My kids love the edible wrapper on the outside of the candy!!!:love:

Seeing that so many of the pavillions seem to have authentic sweets and candies, I just don't understand why this isn't the case with Germany.

Toblerone: Not german chocolate, but from Switzerland

Haribo Gummy Bears: The original german ones are delicious, but the ones in Epcot are from Turkey. :eek:

How long has that been the case? They shipped a bunch of stuff we bought at the store in Japan to our resort a couple of years ago.

And they refused to ship some cookies for me in 2008. However, just last week I got tea shipped to my resort. I thought tea was a food product. Either it isn't considered as such, or the policy has changed. Anyone gotten food products shipped to their resort very recently?

How long has that been the case? They shipped a bunch of stuff we bought at the store in Japan to our resort a couple of years ago.

When I was a cast member back in 2006 and 2007, I worked at the Emporium.. it was the same rule back then, we werent allowed to ship any food products to guests' resorts.

WOW, this thread is AMAZING!

I've been looking for a thread that discussed this!

I will be going next week & wrote down most of the candies you all recomm. and will post pics/reviews when I come back.

Going to Epcot the third day but now I wish It went the 1st!!!

Also, how do you all keep your candy/chocolate from not melting? any tips? I will be there from approx 3pm-midnight (hooray for extra magic hours!) but It would be a pain to get only one candy, eat it, and then around 11pm to go again to all the countries to buy them all.

Alssssooo (last question!) how long do you all usually spend at Epcot shopping & looking around? Trying to see how I plan my day.

I'm so glad for this thread too, I was just saying to my DH yesterday that there were so many things at Japan I wanted to buy but I didn't know what or what was good.

There is a German candy that I have been looking for for a long time. It almost tastes like a starburst, but the actual candy is white, even though all of the wrappers are different colors. It's about a half inch by three inches long. My middle school teacher used to buy them in Germany and sell them to the kids for a nickle.

Anyone know what the name of it is? I'm pretty sure it's a popular candy so I'm hoping Epcot will have it. God, I hope they have it, lol!!!!

Seeing that so many of the pavillions seem to have authentic sweets and candies, I just don't understand why this isn't the case with Germany.

Toblerone: Not german chocolate, but from Switzerland

Haribo Gummy Bears: The original german ones are delicious, but the ones in Epcot are from Turkey. :eek:

The same is true for Norway; Panda licorice is from Finland. :rolleyes1

I understand Germany has some maple nut fudge that is delicious!

Do you know if the Ritter Sport chocolate sold at at Epcot is made in Germany? I've never checked, as I can get Ritter at my local grocery store.

Those are what I was trying to describe on the previous page, just couldn't remember the name. I love the lemon ones, but last trip they didn't have any, hope they have them this time.

Hi I hope you had a great trip! I was wondering if you were able to find the Lakerol candy in Norway?

Choco Babies in Japan. They are so good. I also tried a Curly Whirly from the UK but it got so stuck in my teeth the first bite I really couldn't eat any more of it.

Baci in Italy! I have to get them EVERY time! And last time I got a Perugina Raspberry filled Milk Chocolate bar... soooo good! :cloud9:

Everything in the Japanese store. Everything. Every last piece! YUM! I'm the Japanese Candy Monster!!!!

I am British and i have to say the US Cadbury chocolate is not like the stuff made here in the UK - with the exception of Swiss Chocolate I gotta say, REAL Cadbury is the best in the world. Have tried so many times to "get along" with Hershey and other US brands, but I'm afraid they don't have the same appeal to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter