What can you tell me about Pop?!

taraaplin

Mouseketeer
Is there anything we can do at the resort other than swim at low cost? We are thinking of adding a day to our Easter stay at Disney (march 30-April 4 (5)). Just think because it will be soooo busy that time of year to add a day to relax with no rush at resort or elsewhere. So can anyone tell me of any activities or going ins. Anything we should know about pop before going. We are getting the qsdp also. Do they have Mickey waffles there?! For snack or counter service?

Headed to PoP next month for my first time :)

Reading up here on the DIS I've seen mention of poolside movies nightly - hula hooping - ping pong table outside - and also that they take out big wheels for the kids in the afternoon. The last one I've seen no pictures of so I'm hoping it's true.

Pop is one of the Resorts that offer a Free Disney Movie Everynight under the stars. Grab a late dinner and take it out a prop you feet up and enjoy.

Pop has a good arcade and they do dances at certain times of the day in the food court.
There is a giant Twister game in the 70's section you can play.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter