What can you get done at Disneyland in early Feb if you only have 6 hours?

MrSteve

Earning My Ears
Hello DL Friends,

I have a business trip to Anaheim in early February (Tuesday the 5th) and I'm going to be done with all my biz at 2pm. The park closes at 8pm that day.

I'm wondering if it's worth it to buy a ticket for just 6 hours. I've been to DL as a kid 25 years ago and got to go to a few attractions in '07 as part of a business outing.

FYI, I'm a runner, I'll have my running shoes, and I have no problem sprinting from ride to ride (being very careful not to knock over too many old ladies or strollers along the way).

Thoughts?

pirate:

Are you by any chance going to a convention that offers half-day type tickets for around $50? What attractions are you interested in? By no means do I advocate running in the parks, but 'walking with purpose' is good. I might make a list of rides, subscribe to RideMax and see how much is possible to accomplish during that timeframe as part of my decision-making process.

Hello DL Friends,

I have a business trip to Anaheim in early February (Tuesday the 5th) and I'm going to be done with all my biz at 2pm. The park closes at 8pm that day.

I'm wondering if it's worth it to buy a ticket for just 6 hours. I've been to DL as a kid 25 years ago and got to go to a few attractions in '07 as part of a business outing.

FYI, I'm a runner, I'll have my running shoes, and I have no problem sprinting from ride to ride (being very careful not to knock over too many old ladies or strollers along the way).

Thoughts?

pirate:

Well your going in the off season, and your going on a Tuesday so you have those two things going for you. You could actually get alot done without running depending totally on the crowd. Which I wouldn't recommend running, and I'm betting the CM's wouldnt like.

Now the question is if it is worth it or not. Its a pricey ticket if you buy it at the gate and even more if you get the park hopper, especially for just one day. Personally I wouldn't do Disneyland without getting a park hopper for the simple reason that Soarin is at California Adventure and I just have to ride that ride whenever I go as many times as possible.

Hello DL Friends,

Thoughts?

pirate:

The CM's will have a problem with you running..

Jack

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter