• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What can you do with unused plus options on a php pass?

kindredspirit

Earning My Ears
We had bought 6day php tickets for our family but we didn't use any of the plus options. We will probably go back next year but will not use the plus options then either. Will they give you credit for the unused days when we purchase new tickets? We will only be buying regular park hopper this time and not the plusses. We have 3 plusses on 5 tickets. I have heard you can apply your unused days onto new tickets. Does anyone know for sure? Thanks

Sorry, you don't get credit for unused "plus" options, only for leftover "park" days.
95.gif

Disney assigns no value to PLUS options on a PHP being used to upgrade to another pass. They will only apply the value of the remaining park days to another pass. The good news is that the PLUSES are good forever. You can always use them years from now, should your touring style change.

To quote wdwig.com:
How does WDW credit my old passes towards new ones?

Walt Disney World credits are based on what you *paid* for the ticket that you are exchanging. Example: If you have an unused one-day ticket that you paid $20 for then your credit will be $20 towards your ticket purchase.

For multiple days, the credit is based on the number of days of the ticket, the number of unused days and the total original cost of the ticket (though it has never been completely verified it is close to the actual formula of unused days divided by number of days times original cost.) Example: You have a 5 day Park Hopper pass you paid $200 for when you bought it. You have two unused days left on it. You would get a credit of 2/5 of the original purchase price. In this case, it would be $80. Note that Disney does not apply any dollar value to unused Plus options on Park Hopper Plus passes. Only unused major park admissions carry a cash value when upgrading.

I would just save them. We had plus passes and my dd and I used them this past X-mas. You never no and they don't expire.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter