What can u tell me about Vegetable Curry Samosas@Adventureland?

mitushib

DIS Veteran
What can u tell me about Vegetable Curry Samosas@Adventureland? Has anyone eaten here? What exactly is here? Is it spicy/good?

Hi - I had them a few trips ago. It was a little cart right near the Swiss Family Treehouse. They were good, but different than I was expecting. I love the samosas I have had at Indian restaurants that have a potato and pea mixture in them. I thought these were more like a vegetable dumpling as the wrap was more like a wonton wrapper than the somosa wrappers I have had. There were maybe 3 of them and they were about the size of a potsticker and had a yellow curry filling with vegetables in it - I am thinking peas, carrots, onions, maybe pieces of potato.
Hope that helps.

The reason I ask is my DH loves samosas and wants to use a snack credit there just wanna make sure its worth it!!!

The reason I ask is my DH loves samosas and wants to use a snack credit there just wanna make sure its worth it!!!

Well, if he likes samosas that are filled with smashed up potato and peas he might be a little disappointed. I liked the curry filling, but I remember thinking "maybe that word does not mean what you think it means" (sorry for the obscure Princess Bride quote) since they were unlike any samosa I had ever had - or had since.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter