What can i get for my snack credit at Breakfast time?

red419

Earning My Ears
ANy suggestions?

Also aside from the Cinderellas Castle are there any character meals that are bar none better than others?

Thanks!

I've heard good things about Akershus but we've never eaten there for breakfast. We plan on it this year though....already have ADRs :)

We really like the food at Hollywood and Vine's character breakfast in DHS. But not so much for the characters LOL

Chef Mickey's is nice....just really loud. Cinderella's Royal Table was okay, but definitely not worth it in our eyes. Too crowded and cramped and the food was just okay.

Crystal Palace is good too, great character interaction and the food is really yummy.

Oh some of our favorite 'snack' breakfast treats are the danish that are available at most hotel food courts as well as the snack carts.

FYI for a snack: The cinnamon buns from the Bakery on Main Street are HUGE, YUMMY, possibly the best I've ever had.

We used snacks for breakfasts or leftovers / desserts from the day prior. We also packed power bars but we didn't really need them. We had leftover snacks at the end that we had to use QUICK.

We did Akershus for dinner /Character Dining and we loved it food wise but also the Princess experience was fantastic. We actually liked it as much as (if not better than) the Castle. The food was better IMHO.

We did Chef Mickey for dinner - character dining and it wasn't packed (7:45 I think?) and we were able to spend more time with characters. That being said, I think I'd try breakfast next time, because while the food was good- it wasn't the best that we had (yes, I'm being picky) and I've heard you NEED to go there for breakfast.

Best non character dinner? O'Hana because of the hula dancing and coconut rolling and the food was amazing. Plus we saw the fireworks from the window. We also loved Whispering Canyon Cafe for dinner (BBQ)-- the amount of food was incredible and it was loud and silly and we loved it! :)

Chef Mickey's!! We've had dinner there several times, and the characters spend a lot of time with the kids. Very tasty and very fun. Also, taking the monorail into the CR is a thrill for kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter