What body of water were you last in wearing a bathing suit?

Wilderness Lodge pool. December 2008.

I took my girls plus DD15's best friend down for a long weekend of MVMCP and 2 park days. DD9 and I took it slow and easy, and enjoyed time at the pool too. It was delightful.

The spa pool on the Caribbean Princess this past Saturday. :)

the pacific ocean. i think. thats the one of the east coast of australia isn't it? im terrible with remembering things like that.

anyway, that was last january or something. i dont like to swim.

Whatever the one at Maui is. Pacific I think.:upsidedow

Mostly I just wanted to say Hello to you Kitty.
I also wanted to tell you that Simba is 12 years old now, my baby is getting old too, but he is as handsome as ever.:love: Cali says hello too!:wave2:

I don't own a swimsuit.....so I did wade with my shorts on this time last year at Ocean City, MD in the Atlantic, a little chilly.

The last time I actually got totally in water was many years ago, St. Augustine in the Atlantic around midnight ....I didn't have a swimsuit then either :rolleyes1

The Pacific Ocean--Bellows AFB Beach, Waimanalo, Hawaii. This was last weekend.

Tomorrow we have a beach cook-out w/friends, Hickam AFB Beach, Honolulu, HI

The swimming pool at the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas. I can't remember the last time I swam in the sea!

The lake sometime around 2005. At 46, my upper thighs are horrible - I refuse to get in a bathing suit anymore. :sad2:

The Atlantic -off LBI New Jersey-July 2008!!! P.S. I love getting a new suit every year!

A hot tub in a Banff hotel, about three weeks ago. It was a lovely weekend getaway.

The last Disney body of water was the pool at the Dolphin last August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter