• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What benefit does a FastPass for Lights, Motor, Action provide?

hoosiermike

Mouseketeer
I have my extended family going down to WDW later this month and was working on our FastPasses. Having two nephews, I'm confident that they would enjoy the LMA attraction. A FP was available for that attraction. What benefit would we receive if we use a FP for it? Do you get preferred seating? Or do they let FP holders enter first? If it is the latter, do you know how many minutes before the show starts they let the FP holders in? Thanks everyone for your help.

I have my extended family going down to WDW later this month and was working on our FastPasses. Having two nephews, I'm confident that they would enjoy the LMA attraction. A FP was available for that attraction. What benefit would we receive if we use a FP for it? Do you get preferred seating? Or do they let FP holders enter first? If it is the latter, do you know how many minutes before the show starts they let the FP holders in? Thanks everyone for your help.

Answers to this and other FP FAQs can be found in the green link in my signature.

In short, it is a nearly useless FP.

This is a big arena, with a lot of seating. I would not waste a FP on this attraction.

The reason to get a fast pass for lights motors action is so you don't have to wait in the huge standby line with everyone else. Depending on the day it can be really hot, so waiting to get in can be torture lol. We got a FP last time as there was nothing else we were getting and it was nice having the FP and not waiting long in line.

Seating doesn't matter even though FP go in first. 5,000 seat arena with plenty of good views. Only benefit is not having to wait as long in the crowded holding area to get in

It benefits Disney by giving them something to offer people when the few decent FPs are gone for the day.

This is a big arena, with a lot of seating. I would not waste a FP on this attraction.

Totally agree. If we want to see this (I am not a big car fan at all but husband loves it), we just go back, grab a beer and wait outside the standby queue line. Once that line starts moving, we join at the back of the line (you can carry drinks in here) and always get seats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter