What BAGS do you carry into the park?

We carry a diaper bag with all of the toddler essentials and a snack bag, both of which can be left with the stroller.

And then I carry a small bag that holds my wallet, emergency items (epi pen, meds), camera that I keep with me at all times.

Have fun!

My Skip Hop messenger diaper Bag. That's it that's all. If I could carry less I would.

Our first trip with baby we took diaper bags, a huge stroller, hip sling, snacks and other bags. We learned quickly to scale down! Before kids we took one hip bag with tickets, license, money and lipstick!

We got the MaClaren strollers which fold up skinny and don't take up much room and weight 12 pounds. We then got the MaClaren stroller bags and between the 2 strollers, it holds everything we need. They slip on the stroller back, take up no room and are light. The fold up to tiny for suitcases and are a dream. Now the kids are potty trained :banana: we hope to take one stroller bag. They are also mesh so the guards just take a moment to look through them. You can fit your own personal stuff too. If you have something personal you don't want people to see, just wrap it up in a T shirt or something.

We have mesh stroller bags on our strollers as well. I keep sunscreen, change of clothes for the little ones (in ziplocks in case of rain), maybe extra hats or sunglasses in there. I also have a clear bag that I hang on the stroller for diapers, wipes, disposable changing pad, bags to throw diapers in, etc.) That way I don't have to dig for them when I need them. Then we have an insulated backpack for water bottles and that goes in the basket under the stroller and then a backpack with the rest of the stuff. We usually take way too much and are really trying to bring less this time. Oh, but I am letting my older dd have her own backpack for her autograph books, pressed pennies, hat, sunglasses, etc.

I use my Briggs & Riley shopping tote (http://www.briggs-riley.com/category/productDetail.aspx?id=Large-Shopping-Tote_255). In the main compartment, I put things like my wallet, camera, an umbrella, a hat or scarf to protect from the sun, some snacks, and plenty of other stuff. The wet wipes and sunscreen go into the waterproof toiletry pocket, while the park tickets are stored in the front pocket for easy access. The bag has a separate water bottle pocket, which is very convenient.

We are really trying to minimize the stuff we take so I just ordered a small back that is cross body and some collapsible water bottles so I am hoping that will really help! This is the first time we won't be brining food in for the kids, either, so that will definitely lighten things up. Our goal is NO bag but I am not sure I can do that just yet, we'll see though. :)

1 back pack. It serves as all purpose bag and diaper bag. We separate everything using ziploc bags.

I have a Blue Heron tote bag (open at the top) that I use as my everyday diaper bag and that has been the best bag for us at the parks. I shove it into the bottom of the stroller and can easily reach into it for diapers, snacks, etc. Nothing of value to anyone else is in it. I keep a small personal bag on myself with that stuff. We tried a backpack kept in the stroller but it was a pain to always zip and unzip it. I am not able to condense my stuff into anything smaller than the tote;)

The only bag Im going to carry into the park is my diaper bag. Im stuffing kids snacks in there and my items so I dont have to carry a purse

We carry as little as possible. DD10 has hypoglycemia so we have to carry snacks and a sugar meter these days.. but even with that we each carry a purse like bag. Mine is over the shoulder and has an internal "wallet" so I wont even have to have one of those. DH has a DSLR camera.. so he will have his camera bag. Its very liberating to be "handsfree" after needing strollers and diaperbags in past trips!

We have always taken 1 backpack with any small items in ziploc bags.
This year, all my kiddos are 5 and older, so I'm going to try to get away with even less. :thumbsup2

I got a great small messenger bag at target... it goes cross shoulder and around body... has zippered compartments and a spot for a sharpie pen...I've never been with my child as this is her first trip (4 1/2) and I plan on bringing my small id holder for ticket/license/bit cash and sunblock and camera... could probably fit some fruit in there too! it's also nylon so should repel water pretty good if we get a sprinkle...oh yeah and it's grey so it's not too girly if I want DH to carry it! :)

we just bring one regular Nike backpack with us. DH and I don't require much stuff (camera, sunscreen, ID, cash) and DD only needs a change of clothes, diapers (though not anymore, woohoo!), wipes and we bring ziploc bags and tupperware for leftovers/wet clothes...anything! It easily fits into one bag (though by the end of the day somehow there's always so much crap in there that it's hard to close...)

we usually carry a backpack with the camera, ponchos, and our personal things - lipstick, cellphones, small wallet, etc - i throw in a small makeup bag with our aleve, tylenol, first aid stuff, etc.

this time i'm thinking about carrying less - leaving things in the car instead and i really want a VB hipster to keep on me - with my wallet and stuff so I don't have to dig in the backpack each time i need something. the backpack toting gets old. we get tired of carrying it!

OK I ordered this one a couple of days ago and it came today. It is AWESOME! It holds everything we need to carry around at Disney IMO (camera, phone, tickets, ID/CC/Room Key, hand wipes, sunscreen x 2, snacks with room left over) and it is sooo tiny but it holds so much. I love it. I think we are going to try this. I ordered a couple of others to check out (they have free returns) but I think this is the one.
http://www.ebags.com/product/ebags/terrace-shoulder-pouch/94557?productid=1237326

They have a 20% off and free shipping coupon out right now, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter