What Are Your Plans for Thanksgiving?

We are staying home with no family in town or friends coming over. I'm so glad. I'm the one who does everything and it's tiring. I do like to bake so I'll probably do one pie and some brownies for my DD who doesn't like pie.

I was joking around with my husband and saying I was going to be ordering in chinese. He wasn't amused. So I guess I have to cook something and it needs to be easy.

Thanksgiving is my most favorite holiday, since I was born on Thanksgiving (many, many years ago).

We normally do Thanksgiving at my mom & dad's. 77 years old and she still wants to be hosting Thanksgiving! This year we'll be going to my DD's house, as mom's house was damaged in the storm and will not be repaired in time for Thanksgiving.

I am grateful that she and dad made it off the island before the storm hit and we will all be together for the holiday.

I want to do absolutely nothing. No, I'd like to do absolutely nothing but throw a dessert party at our house.

My mom doesn't want to cook, but my dad wants his turkey. And his stuffing, rolls, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, gravy, and pumpkin pie.

My MIL always wants to cook a huge turkey and bring it to my house, where I am required to supply all of the sides, and manage to keep it all appropriately warm without burning it or drying it out while we wait for her to drive 40 minutes with the turkey, and then heat it all back up to perfect once the turkey gets here.

I'm done cooking two meals. I've done it for five years, and I am not doing it this year.

Dessert at our house!

We are going to Edmonton Canada where our daughter and family just moved. We will be having an American thanksgiving on that Thursday! Thing. Will really miss is black friday shopping! Have done it for years and got most of my Xmas shopping done that day!

We usually spend Thanksgiving with my sister and her family. They lost their teen daughter on Easter so we are struggling to figure out exactly what to do. Someone offered them a vacation home in WV so we will join them there. I still don't know if my sister wants to do a traditional dinner (which means we will haul in all the food and cook in a strange kitchen) or if we will throw tradition to the wind and get pizza or something really different. We will roll with whatever they would prefer.

No one really wants to do anything...I know my sister and I talked about running away and returning in January but I think everyone else might frown on that idea! ;)

I think our family is going to surprise them with some of those Chinese lanterns that you put a light in and they float into the air. We will release them to remember my niece. Whatever we decide, we are still a family and we will celebrate being together.

I have no clue. My Grandma is in a skilled nursing center for a bit and we have no clue if she will be there or home for Thanksgiving. Our Thanksgiving is usually small and in past years we have done appetizers/desserts rather than a full meal.

I know I will be working the night before and of course black friday.

well Im moving the week before thanksgiving so alot of unpacking. Gonna come back to town cause my familys going to be here this year. Hopefully my cousin can make it up too, havnet seen her in 3 years. Also going to be the first thankgiving since I dumped the love of my life so a hard one :(

It hasn't been formally announced, but probably going to my parents for Thanksgiving. It is about 2 miles away, so it isn't a huge trip. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter